Introduction

Hello, Author here! I'm mostly just writing this for fun, but if you happen to be reading it thank you so much!

I appreciate you taking the time to check it out and I hope you like it

I won't go too into detail, but just a few things to know about precious (y/n) before we start:

Name- (y/n) (l/n) = (reader's first name) (reader's last name)

Birthday/age- your birthday/15-16. Class 1A is now in their second year at UA and they are almost all seventeen now, but you are a year younger.

Quirk- 

Essentially, you were born with a long, silver horn on your forehead, but Chisaki (overhaul bird man) cut it off when you were young. Your horn used to be able to detect the extent of someone's magical/quirk abilities (almost like you could read their power stats). Now that it is broken, however, only a whisper of that power remains.  Now it's much shorter and the edge is sharp and ragged. 

Extra: Though your only quirk is the power of your horn, your body holds magical properties that you can use like a quirk. Your blood, when taken straight from your veins without coming into contact with anything else, can act as a sort of healing potion powerful enough to save someone seconds from death. However, when it's exposed to oxygen, it turns into a poison that's put into action the second it touches anything other than your skin so powerful it can kill someone who so much as touches it or it can knock them out with temporary side effects for hours to days (depending on your vicinity towards it) just by breathing the air surrounding it. 

Looks-

Eyes: (e/c) (reader's eye color) your pupils are large, and your eyes can appear kaleidoscope-ish at times because they reflect colors around them.

Skin color: (s/c) (reader's skin color)

Hair: (h/c) (reader's hair color) Because of your quirk, your hair- much like the rest of your body- contains some magical properties, however the healing properties of your hair are much weaker than your blood and flesh. At best, running your hands through it might heal some of your blisters and calluses. It also is long, shimmery, and nearly unbreakable (makes getting a haircut very difficult).

Other: As mentioned before, you have a silver, rough edged, stump of a horn on your forehead near your hairline. Before Kai Chisaki severed it to sell, your horn also caused many people to assume that you and Eri were actually real sisters, as opposed to your close -but unrelated by blood- sisterly relationship.