Two

Y/n's POV

It's Sunday morning and we're moving to the Hawkins. I already lived there in the lab. Yes, I'm from a lab. When I was 6 years old Dr. Brenner killed my parents and made experiences on me. Four years later on my birthday, I escaped him. Dr. Brenner thinks I'm dead. They killed me before him and everyone in the laboratory. I know it sounds impossible, but it's true.

My Grandma, well my something like step-grandma has a power like me, when she was little they made tests on her too. Not Dr. Brenner but his father - that mean dr. Brenner senior.

My Grandma has the power to heal people and when I died she saved me and now I live with her for almost 7 years. She is the best. I love her so much. She gave me a normal life. I can go to school, hang out with friends and have children. Of course, I mean in the future.

But now a little bit about me. My name is y/n, I'm 17. I have h/c hair and e/c eyes. I have a tattoo from the lab. It's number 6 and the best I have powers. I can be invisible and I can teleport. Well, I can't teleport just like that it's a little bit more complicated. I can't teleport from one place to another place but I can teleport to other people.

I think you all ask 'why do you want to live in Hawkins again'. Well, we read the newspaper - more like grandma read a newspaper and there was an article 'Hawkins lab was closed'. My grandma was so happy about that, she loves Hawkins, but she was scared while the lab was still functional, so she moved with me away. But when Hawkins lab is closed she decided to live here again. I didn't complain bc I want her to be happy.

After 5 hours of driving, we finally arrived. Grandma parked before a small house even if it is small, it's still pretty. White facade with colossal windows and brown front door. The roof is black, it looks so pretty.

After unpacking I went outside. I take my bike and rides around my house. I admit that I was a little bit scared to go further.

I rode for an hour when I feel eyes on me. I look around and see a boy with raven hair, pretty dark brown eyes. He stands there like a statue. I smile at him and he comes back to reality. He smiles back and waves. Of course, I wave back but then my grandma calls me. Oh, I didn't tell this, but she not only heal but talk with me in my head too. It's called telepathy or something like that. I park my bike in the garage and go home.

Edited: 4. April 2021