Four

Y/n's POV

Monday. I arrive at school and see the same boy as yesterday. He is with some other boys and a redhead girl. He is staring at me again. He waves at me, like yesterday so I wave back. All of his friends look at him so I decide to go to the school.

I waited in the office for my schedule. THE WHOLE DAY. What takes so long. I get my schedule and go out of the office when I heard some weird sounds.

I follow the sound and see a boy and the boy from yesterday. The bigger one is punching the raven hair boy.

"Hey stop it" they both look at me. The boy with brown hair stop it and let him lay on the ground.

"What?" He says confused. His eyes are on me all the time.

"I said stop it...please," I say softly. I didn't want to be rude. I want to be invisible, but I need to help the raven-haired boy.

"Are you his girlfriend or something?" I don't know what to say, of course, I'm not. "Because if not" he comes closer to the other boy and almost punches him.

"YES I AM" I yell at him. He lets him be and goes to me. He gives his hand to my cheek but I slam his hand away. "Wow, frog face...maybe you are not such a loser as I thought" and with that, he walks away.

I look at the boy on the ground, run to him and kneel to his side. He isn't hurt badly, he doesn't have bruises. Just a little blood on his lips, I guess he bite his tongue.

"Are you okay?" I ask gently how I could. He looks at the ground embarrassed. I lift his chin. "You don't need to feel embarrassed, just tell me if you are ok, alright?" he smiles slightly.

"I'm fine," he says and I smile at him. "Just my head hurt" he places his hand on his forehead.

"Oh can I try something ?" He nods his head and without thinking I cup his cheeks in my hands and kiss his forehead. His eyes go widen. "Sorry I..this made my grandma when am in pain" I pause for a second "I hope it helps". I tell him embarrassed.

"It's Oka, but we should try it again." he says with a smirk on his face. I chuckle at it. "By the way, my name is Mike, short for Micheal"

"Y/n, nice to meet you, Micheal" he smiles at me again and I help him stand up. We both go on our bikes.

"Do you wanna maybe...hmm I mean do you wanna hang out with me?" He asks nervously.

"Yeah, I would love that" I look at his brown eyes. His smile is brighter than before and he nods happily.

Edited: 4 April 2021