Twenty-seven

Mike's POV

"Yeah?" I say more like a question. Eleven tap Max's arm and whispers something.

"What is she doing here?" Isn't that obvious? I rolls my eyes.

"Sleeping"

"No, you know what I mean," she says annoyed.

"Honestly, I have no idea what you are talking about"

"Why is she here? She isn't a member of the party"

"Ehmm yeah she is," I say angrily. I then turn around and go into Byers's house. Leaving confused Max and Eleven behind me.

I lay y/n on the cough. I give a piece of her hair behind her ear and gently kiss her forehead. "Please don't leave me again" I whisper to her. Although she can't hear me.

"Hi, Mike" I hear a familiar voice behind me.

"Hi, Joyce"  I replies.

"Who is it?" I smile slightly.

"Y/n" I beam, smiling like crazy and blushing like a mess. I pet her head and kiss her nose. She chuckles and rubs her eyes. "You are awake," I say cheerfully.

"Yeah" y/n speaks with her sleepy voice. It's cute. "How long did I sleep?"

"10 minutes"

"Just 10 minutes?"

"Yeah" we then just stare at each other for few moments.

"Murray" she breaks  the silence between us. Huh? The weird guy?

"Murray?" I question. "The journalist?"

"Yeah, Johnathan and hopper told me to speak to him, they said he should know how to fix everything"

"Wait you saw Johnathan" Familiar voice interrupted our conversation. We look behind us and see Nancy standing there frozen.

"Yeah, he was in the black space or whatever is it," y/n says. She tries to remember everything that happened. She sat on the couch, in the way she moves I can see she is still weak and in pain. I help her and sit next to her. Y/n rests her head on my shoulder.

"I need more than this," Nancy says as she sits on the other side of the couch.

"Well, it's a very dark room, place, or space I'm not sure actually. And there is water on the floor and it's very cold there but it was cold just me, not Hopper, not even Johnatan, just me."

"And is he okay?" Nancy asks worriedly.

"Yes, I told him that we are looking for him and then he and hopper told me to talk with Murray," Y/n explainss.

"Alright, Robin. Steve." she calls them. Steve and Robin come to the room.

"Yeah?" Steve asks. When he see Y/n awake he runs to her, kneels in front of her, and embrace her. She hugs him back. "Oh gosh. You are ok?"

"Yeah, I am, but you are killing me" Steve nervously chuckles and lets her go.

"Okay you and Robin come with me," Nancy says, taking her gun and car keys into a backpack. And walk away with Steve and Robin following her behind. Leaving me and Y/n alone in the room.

Edited 26 April 2021