Twelve

Mike's POV

I'm in the basement with party fighting. I want her to stay, I want her to stay forever. Maybe that is too much. We know each other for just 4 days, but I feel like it's much longer than that.

I feel my hands getting colder. I look at my side expect to see Y/n, but she isn't there. I look around and Will disappeared too. Everybody looks at me confused. I'm scared, but more I'm jealous. She is with Will or maybe it's just a coincidence.

Running upstairs breathless and scared, trying fast how can I. They aren't in the living room, kitchen even not in my room. The last chance is outside. I run to the front door open them and see them holding hands.

Y/n and Will are frozen in place. With Closed eyes and holding hands. It reminds me past and I hate it. I don't wanna make this again and take y/n into this. I want her safe and happy.

From nowhere Will opened his eyes gives his hands away from y/n. I run to him. He was breathless and terrified.

"Will are you okay?" 'Why is this like one of his episodes' I thought to myself

He nods his head "yeah I am but y/n is still there." Everyone else runs to us. All shocked about what is happening.

I slowly come to y/n. Softly whispers her name. I feel hot tears on my cheeks. Don't do that to her. I gently wrap my hands around her waist and bury my face into her neck. Softly whispering her name again. I let few kisses on her cheek like she do that to me when I was sad.
I want her back, I want to hold her, kissing her, cuddle with her. I want to make her laugh, make her happy,make her fall in love with me.
I won't strip her clot- I THINK I SHOULD STOP HERE. But I think you got my point. She is making me crazy.

These all thoughts make me sad more. I cry even more.

Edited: 25 April 2021