Twenty-nine

Mike's POV

Eleven and I walk out of the house. I tap nervously on my thigh. Eleven seems so concerned about something.

"Mike?" Her voice takes me back to reality. I stop walking and look at her.

"Yes?" I say as she takes a breath to speak.

"You can't be friends with her if you wanna be with me" Is she kidding me? I laugh, but it isn't a laugh of fun or happiness, it's more like 'are you serious right now' type of a laugh.

"Are you kidding?" I questions now frustrated. She shakes her head like no. "You are funny" she gives me a confused look as I start walking from one side to the other. "You didn't fucking call me a year without ending it five minutes after. I thought I make clear that I don't wanna be with you anymore" I yells at her.

"Max was right" she mumbles to herself.

"If you say Max one more time I swear I'm gonna lose my mind" I growl. She rolls her eyes as she clenched her fist.

"Mike-"

"Don't 'Mike' me, I can't do this anymore" I can see tears rolling on her cheeks. I touch my eyes feel tears too.

"Please don't do that" she cries. I turn around and go back. "Mike" she calls after me.

I entered the kitchen seeing the party except for Eleven. "Are you ok?" I hear y/n asking me. I didn't answer, I just pass her and go into the bathroom. Before I shut the door, y/n goes inside. She is not saying anything, only hugging me. And I break in her arms. I feel so safe with her and loved.

"I break up with Eleven" I spoke with my cracky voice. She pets my hair and rubs my back for comfort.

"I'm sorry Micheal" her angelic voice calms me a little bit.

"It's ok-okay. I don't even know why I'm crying, it wasn't working"

"She was your first love, I understand why are you crying. And that's okay" I give my hand around her waist and look at her. I lean closer to her and she does the same.

Author's POV

They kissed passionately on the bathroom floor, not even caring that the whole party was right room, next to them.

The lips fit together like a piece of a puzzle. Both of them feel safe, love and empathy. Y/n's hand traveled from his back to his hair. And Mike's hand to her cheek. When they pull away for air. Mike rests his forehead on hers.

"I love your eyes" he whispers with soft voice. She chuckles a little bit and kisses his nose.

"Nancy is here" Joyce calls after the two lovers on the bathroom floor.

Edited 26 April 2021