Ten

Y/n's POV

"I'm glad you are here y/n," says Mrs.Wheeler. I slightly smile at her.

"Oh I'm glad I'm here too,"  I say. She then smiles and walks away.

I shouldn't have come. I think you all are confused about what happened. Well quick explain. I'm alone.

After mike's mom walk away. Eleven takes Mike somewhere. I have no idea where and the rest, well Max is talking with Lucas and Will with Dustin. That means I'm alone, bored, and jealous of Eleven. I mean Jane. The party doesn't know about me and that I know about everything.

I hear footsteps so I turn around. I thought it would be Mike, but nope it was Jane alone. She goes to Max and something whispers to her.

Max then looks at me and tells me "we don't want you here" I look at her with a confused face. It seems like the boys have no idea about what she talking about.
She stands up and goes to Lucas, she whispers something to him. He looks at me with a sad face but he nods his head. Max then went to Dustin. He made the same as Lucas. "Okay we will vote," she said and look at everyone "who wants her away" El raises her hand with Max, then Lucas, and slowly Dustin. Everybody looks at Will.

Will looks scared. I understand why. If he raises his hand he is against me but if he doesn't he is against the party. I don't want to make him be in this situation so I smile at him. "It's okay Will" he is sad I can see it in his eyes, but he raises his hand. I nod softly, take my bag and go upstairs.

Tears were falling on my cheek. I'm going to the door around the kitchen when I hear my name. I wipe tears away and looks behind me. "Where are you going ?" Mike asks. More tears are falling. Mike doesn't ask more questions, he just hugs me. I'm crying on his chest. He lifts my chin to make me look at him and wipes my tears.

"They don't want me here." I have a cracky voice from crying. His happy face changes to an angry one, but then at soft when he rememberss he is not angry at me but the party.

"You are staying here," Mike says softly. He then takes my bag and runs upstairs. I know he has a room there so I waits for him. He comes back, hugs me again. "Come with me" he whispers to my ear.

Mike takes my hand and leads me to the kitchen. "So you making hot chocolate for everyone"

"Yep" Mike answers with a warm smile." so what happened exactly"

"I- well when you left they start talking together and I was bored and lonely and then Jane came and said something to Max and she said 'we don't want you here and they voted and you know the rest," I say. Mike goes to me and hugs me again. He looks around him if somebody is there. When he doesn't see anybody he kisses me on the nose. That makes me giggle. "You are the best, but I should go home" he hugs me tightly and shakes his head. I laugh and hug him more.

We stay like that for more than five minutes.

Edited: 9 April 2021