Twenty-three

Y/n's POV

We continue searching in the forest when something grabs my hair and pulls me to the ground. I groan from the pain. Mike turn around and kneel to my side. "Y/n" he yells my name, making everybody looks at us. Steve's eyes go wide as he runs to me and starts punching the arm. Robin joins Steve and punches it. She punches it again makes it yelps from pain. It let me go and I fall completely on the ground.

"Are you okay?" he asks as he hugs me tightly. I nod my head and he puls away from the hug. Steve helps me stand up.

"Are you oka-" All of us turn around. Facing to some monster. Skinny and tall, it has light pink skin and it almost looks like a sphynx cat.

Mike's POV

This weird creature in front of us loud screams. I feel like someone is ripping my eardrums. I meet Y/n eyes. Instead of covering my ears, I cover hers. She looks at me with a face 'Are you crazy and takes her hands and covers my ears. I smile at her slightly. She smiles back. The thing stops screaming and Nancy shoots it. It let out short yelps, but it doesn't help. The creature steps closer to us. I take Y/n hand and run away. Steve and Robin run after us as Nancy stays there a little longer. When it was almost in front of her face, she run too. The monster runs in our direction.

Edited 26 April 2021