Twenty-one

Y/n's POV

My lovely Steve. You are asking how do I know him? Well, my grandma and his dad had some business together and Steve was my babysitter. He was my friend or even like my older brother. I loved him. We played with each other, made jokes, and made really bad pranks, but he got older and he didn't want to babysit me anymore. After that, I felt lonely. Because of that grandma stop it and worked from home to be with me. And now she is my best friend.

I donk know how to feel. Should I be happy, cheerful, glad that I see him again or mad, sad, angry bc he left me? It is so hard to choose. I want to punch him but at the same time, I want to hug him.

"Hi," he says softly. He doesn't change at all. Only his hair is a little bit longer, but his smile is still warm.

Before I respond someone opens the door of the side where Mike sits. It was the girl with light brown hair, with freckles around her face, shining blue eyes. "Sorry, I'm late..." she takes the seat next to Mike. Making him sit more next to me. She pets his head and Nancy starts the car. Who is she? It's not El, either Max. Mike talked about two girls more...Erica and Robin.

Mike seems more relaxed than before, he even puts his hand around my waist and lays his head on my shoulder, and whisper "You need to tell me how do you know Steve after all this end" he smiles at me. I smile back and rest my head on his.

"I promise but you need to tell me about her" he nods. I yawn and shut my eyes. The warmth of his body makes me more tired.

"Are you tired?" I nod. "After we get back home, you can rest how long you want princess." I chuckle and blush at his silly nickname.

Edited 26 April 2021