Seven

Mike's POV

I'm sitting in a basement and waiting for y/n to arrive. When somebody walkie talks me.

Hi Mike, over

Hi? Over

How are you? Over

What do you want? Over

I just wanted to tell you that just two weeks and I will visit you, over

Hmmm

You are not happy? Over

Eleven you didn't call me the whole year

Max told me that you act rude but I didn't know it's so bad, over

I'm acting rude?

Yes

Omg, are you KIDDING ME?

You know what I'm going to call Max

Bye over and out.

Y/n's POV

I'm before Mike's door to the basement when I hear slightly sobbing. I slowly open the door and go downstairs. Mike is on the couch crying. It hurts me see him like that. He stands up wipes his tears and goes to me.

"Micheal," I say softly. He wraps his arms around my waist and buries his head into my neck. I give my hand around his neck. "Everything would be okay" I whisper into his ear. "Do you wanna talk about it?"He nods his head. I take him on the couch.

"Eleven called me," he says. I can see how hurt he is. What is the girl doing to him? Why is she hurting him so much? He sigh. "She told me I'm rude and she will visit me" he laughs a little like it was some stupid joke. I don't say anything. I don't know what. I look at him and he looks at me and I hug him. He hugs me back.

He then gives his hand from my waist to my thighs. Make me sit on his lap. We are face to face. I bury my head into his neck and whisper "It's gonna be okay. I promise"

"Everything is okay when you are here," he says. I look at him.

"Flirty today huh?" I says. He chuckles and nods his head. I laugh and hug him again. "You smell so good" I blurt out. He laughs and blushes.

"Really?" I nod and he laughs more.
"You smell like strawberries do you know that?" I shake my head for no. "Well, now you know that" I chuckle. He is so adorable. why he has to have a girlfriend. My happy face change to a sad face. Mike notices and asks. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing..." I didn't want to make him even sadder. It's not that bad when she makes him feel like shit...right? He then lays on the couch, making me lay next to him. The couch isn't big enough, Mike is just a few inches away from me.

"You are making me laugh even if I'm not in the mood...how do you do that?"

"Magic" both of us laugh like crazy.

"I want you to kiss so hard" Mike blurt out from nowhere. I give him fake smile. It hurt hearing these words. It's not like I don't want to but we just can't and that hurt.

"Me too" was the only thing that I say. There was silence. It isn't awkward or something. We are enjoying each other company.

Edited: 9. April 2021