Sixteen

Mike's POV

Her limp body in my arms. She looks completely mess. Vines over her face, most under her eyes. Blood under her nose has dried. Her soft skin is cold as snow. Her hair is a mess and her clothes are dirty.

I take her bridal style. I want to take her inside but Jane stands in front of me. "Mike," she says. I ignore her. She takes my shoulder and turns me around to face her.

"WHAT?" I yell at her. She jumps a little bit. "What you can say to make it better? you hurt her". Eleven cries. Why is she crying? Nobody did anything to her.

Max goes to her and hugs her. I roll my eyes, she is overreacting. "Do you see what you did?" Max says. These girls. Sometimes I'm wondering why am I still friends with them.

"Yeah Mike" Lucas agrees with Max. Of course. I'm not even surprised about that.

"She almost killed her, well you all. she was so nice to you all. And you wanted to kick her out." Their all are speechless. All of them stares at me. I say nothing more, I turn around and go inside.

"Mike, don't be like that" I hear Dustin calling after me.

"Mike" Will yells at me.

I went inside my room and lay her on my bed. I lay next to her, I look at her bruises and let a loud sigh. I give y/n's hair behind her ear to have a better view of her face. 'I need to clean her face' I thought to myself.

Y/n's POV

What the hell is this. Am I dead? Completely black. There is nothing around me, just darkness and cold water on the ground. Is this hell or heaven. Maybe non of them. I continue looking around. Still nothing. Nobody is here. I'm completely alone.

After twenty minutes of running, I see something. It's a person. I think it's a boy-man. Around 30, short hair and thick beard. He is sitting on the floor, hugging his legs to his chest with his head laying on his knees. I heard him slightly sobbing.

"Are you okay?" He lifts his head. He wips his tears away.

"Who are you?" He asks. "Why are you here? where are we exactly?" He says fast. I couldn't completely understand him and his cracky voice doesn't make it easier.

"Slow down, okay," I say. "First of All, I'm y/n and you are?"

"Jim Hopper - chief Jim Hopper" I nod my head. "What are you doing here?"

I look around me. "Where exactly am I?" I ask confused.

"I- well that's a good question" he chuckles a little bit. "I don't know.."

"Yeah me neither" my vision gets blurry. "Something is happening" before I say something more a big whole appeared above me. I look up scared. I'm freaking out. What the hell is this. Am I dying again? How can you die two times?

"Hey! it would be okay.." Jim takes my hand. I think he knows what I'm thinking.

"How do you know?"

"I- I just know, look after you get to Hawkins" he starts but I cut him off.

"How do you know I'm from Hawkins ?" Did he have powers too?

"You are from the lab, you have a tattoo" he points to the tattoo that I have on my wrist. "So after that can you find Joyce? Please ?" He spoke fast as he could. I nod my head. And everything disappeared.

That was weird.

Edited 25 April 2021