Twenty-eight

Y/n's POV

"Are you okay?" Mike asks worriedly. I look up at him, meeting his eyes. I smile at him warmly.

"Ya, I'm okay now" cuddling into his arm. He smiles back and rests his head on mine. "You know we need a plan"

"Yeah I know, well we tried but failed" Micheal whispers. I rub his arm to comfort him.

"It's okay. we can try again, alright"

"I thought you jumped" he cries out.

"Can we not think about that right now?" Mike nods for a response.

"Alright," he whispers. Mike then give his hands on my hips and made me sit on his lap. I chuckle.

"Micheal! What are you doing?" I say between laughs.

"Nothing" he replies smirking. Micheal then starts tickling me.

"Micheal haha stop haha or haha I'm ha ha gonna hah kill you" he starts tickling even more.
I start laughing even more and Mike joins me.

"Mikey" Voice interrupts us. Again like every time. "Can I talk to you?" Mike looks at me and then back at Eleven.

"Ehmm-" I nod my head. "Okay," he lays me down on the couch and walks away with Eleven.

I stand from the couch and walk into the kitchen. There is a woman with dark brown hair long to her shoulder, chocolate brown eyes, and a smile on her face. I guess that's Joyce. "Hi, there sweetheart" she sounds so angelic and kind. I smile warmly at her and sat at the table.

"Hi...I guess you are Joyce right?" She returns my smile and nod. "Well then I have a message for you" she raisess her eyebrows. "Hopper, he is still alive" she gasps and stops doing...whatever she was doing.

"What?" She questiones.

"He is stuck in the black space with Johnathan and he wants Murray to talk to me" I try to explain to her the best how I can. She gives her hand over her mouth and processing the messag, I told her.

"Hey y/n," says will as he appears to the kitchen with Lucas, Dustin, and Max.

"Hi" I reply.

"What is happening?" Lucas asks when he saw Joyce shocked.

"Hopper is still alive," she says instead of me.

I explain to all of them what happened with Hopper and Johnathan. They were listening to every single detail.

Edited 26 April 2021