Twenty-four

Mike's POV

I and Y/n run at the end of the forest. Right in front of us is a cliff. I look around myself. Try to find any ways to get out of here when I don't feel y/n's hand linked with mine. I look at my side and see Y/n stepping closer to the cliff. She looks like in some trance. I grab her waist to pull her away from the cliff but she gives my hands away. "Y/n what are you doing?" I ask with fear.

Y/n's POV

Blackhole, it's all that I can see. I'm getting closer to it. In the hole are darkness and some man's creatures. I need to know who are they. Just a few steps and I'm there. But before I get there I feel myself in the air and everything went black.

Mike's POV

I'm trying to stop her but she is ignoring me. She gets closer and closer. Y/n takes the last step and falls from the cliff. I run to the cliff and yell her name. I don't hear her screaming when she falls and I don't hear her plop into the water either. My vision gets blurred from all the tears. I look down at the water but it is completely calm like nothing happened.

My body almost fell from the cliff, but Steve takes my legs and pulls away from the cliff. I start sobbing more. "What happened?" Steve asks worriedly. Nothing came of my mouth.
"Where is y/n? " I start screaming her name again and crying even more. I howl while Robin starts scratching my back. "WHERE IS Y/N?" he asks again but louder.

"S-sh-she jump o-of ty-the cliff," I say jerkily with a cracky voice. Their eyes go widen.

"Are you sure?" Robin asks.

"I didn't see her *sob* fell into the water"

"RUN" we hear Nancy yelling at us. Steve takes my hand and runs directly to our car. I can finally see normal green grass. All of us stop to catch a breath.

"Do you think we lost it?" Robin asks.

"I don't know-" before Nancy could answer the creature stood just a few meters in front of us. The monster takes a few steps closer. It was still standing at the grey grass but when it touchs 'normal' grass. The creature starts to burn. We are watching how it screams and groans from the pain. Ash is the only thing that is left after the monster.

Edited 26 April 2021