Nineteen

Y/n's POV

"N-Nancy" Mike stutter. He seems nervous. Mike lets go of my arms and stands straight up. "It's not how it looks like" it's not? This all means nothing to him. Maybe I'm just overreacting but hearing these words is hurting me.

Nancy stands there speechless. She isn't blinking, she is sweating and she looks traumatized, not one word comes from her mouth. Mike notices too. Wow, he is slow but anyway. "Are okay?" Mike asks, he looks so worried. Well, I'm not surprised, his sister looks like she is seeing a ghost.

"Int-the w-woods" she replies with a creaky voice. "It took Johnathan" Nancy breaks down. She buries her head in her hands. Mike runs to hug her slightly and starts whispering things like 'everything would be alright' or 'it is okay, we will save him. Honestly, I don't know who is Johnathan. Well, I think it's her boyfriend or it was Steve. I'm not sure. But I'm sorry for him if he is in the same place as me before. It's not easy there. You feel like someone is watching you or more like hunting you. Like lion his diner. I hope he is okay.

"Can you tell me what happened?" Mike speak softly and calmly. She looks in my direction. "You can trust her" he adds. She nods and takes a seat on the bed next to me. Nancy plays with her fingers nervously.

"We were in the woods for our date when from trees steamed slime, the grass was grey and then there was a gate-"

"like to the upside-down?" mike interrupted her. With a worried face.

"yeah but it was smaller I went to look at it closer, but when I turn around to Johnathan. He wasn't there anymore." She tears up again. Nancy stands up, wiped her red puffy eyes. She is a really brave and strong woman. "We need to save him!" Mike and I look at each other and nod. We are going to save you Johnathan even though I don't know who you are, but I promise you. I'm gonna save you from that hell.

"YEAH" Me and Mike shout at the same time.

Edited 25 April 2021