Eight

Y/n's POV

After an hour of just looking at each other Mike spoke up. "Do you wanna sleepover?" I smile at him. Of course, I want.

"Yeah. yeah, I want" he smiles back. "Can we maybe build a tent?" he stands up and jumps and screams like some fangirl.

"OH HELL YEAH" he yells and I laugh like totally weirdo. Mike then stop jumping and looks at me while I was still laughing.

"What?" I ask confused. Why is he looking at me like that?

"You are just so beautiful," he says shyly. I smile at him again then stand up from the couch, run to him and hug him. I bury my face into his neck.

"No one ever was that nice and care about me" I whisper to him.

"Everyone should be nice to you" I smile into his neck and let few kisses on his cheek. "Hey it's tickle" he chuckles.

"Sorry I- I'm so sorry" he cups my check and locks eyes with me and kisses my forehead.

I and Mike make a dare who will make the better tent. I make some shitty small tent.

"It looks like a dog house"

Mike laughs and I punch his shoulder.
"But it looks cute" I roll my eyes and lay down in the tent. I feel a hand on my foot. Mike pulls me from my tent.

"Hey stop it," I say while laughing

"Nope"

"Yes"

"Nope"

"Hey!!!!" He takes me to his tent. "You bastard"

"Maybe I'm bastard but with a better tent," he says with a smirk.

"I'm not gonna sleep here"

"Yes, you will sleep here...your tent is small and shabby ," Mike says.

"You said it's cute" I make a fake angry face.

"Yeah, but mine is prettier, cooler and we can be here both...so I won" I roll my eyes. But I need to admit he is way cooler than mine.

"Alright," he smiles. We both lay down to face each other. Mike has few hairs on his face so I give them away. He is pretty and so cute.
"You are handsome Mike" He takes my hand from his face and interlocks our fingers.

"Thank you," he says. I give him a confused face.

"For what?" He sits up, still holding my hand.

"For being here for me" a huge smile is now on my face.

The rest of the night we spend with a smile on our faces. We were playing games, looking at movies, and drawing. Mike is really bad at drawing, it was fun watching how he was angry at himself when he messed up. In the end, we fall asleep cuddling together.

Edited: 9. April 2021