Six

Mike's POV

I sit in the cafeteria with the party. They are talking about Will and Eleven. I don't pay attention. I just hear they come to visit us or something. The reason why I don't listen to them is that I'm trying to find y/n. I had with her science class.

It was great. Even if I was just staring at her the whole time. She few times looks at me back and made funny faces or show me to pay attention. Of course, I didn't listen to her and  stared at her.

I need to say she is good at science. She answered every question that the teacher asked. I heard someone said she is annoying, but I think she was amazing. She is really smart.

Oh, I see her. She comes to the cafeteria. I think she doesn't know what to do. I'm the only one who she knows.

She looks around for an empty table. She meets my eyes and smile, I smile back. I hear how the conversation behind me stops. They are looking at me then in the direction where I'm looking. When she notices that they staring at her she sits at the first table what she sees.

"Again the new girl...she is so annoying" I hear Maxine behind me. I roll my eyes and stand up.

"Where are you going?" Lucas asks. I don't answer and go sit next to y/n.

"Hey y/n" she looks at me and then at the party. They are staring at us.

"Hi Micheal...you don't need to dumb your friends because of me," she says softly. Oh man her voice is so angelic.

"But I want to be more with you then...with them," I say. She smiles and wanted to tell me something but she is interrupted by Max, she sat next to her.

"Hi...I'm Max and you are?" She didn't let y/n answer. "Oh, whatever...where are you from" y/n wants an answer her but Max doesn't let her. "Parents let you wear this?" She asks. I don't understand why. She wears really pretty clothes.

"I live with my grandma" y/n finally answer.

"Oh, your parents don't want you...I don't blame them" y/n look at the ground. Max looks shocked at her own words. I don't like Max but she never was bitch like that.

"They are dead," y/n says.

"I didn't- hey you freak" Max is cut off by Troy. We turn around and look at him. He looks at Max. The whole cafeteria is now looking at us.

"Troy it's okay," y/n said softl.

"No it's not..." he says with anger. I never saw him that angry in my entire life. Troy looks around and takes some food that was on the table. He takes it and pours it out on Maxine. She is shocked and runs away. Troy then sits next to y/n. "Are you okay?" She nods. "You know live with grandma must be amazing" she smiles slightly.

"Yeah. yeah it is," she said with a little laugh. He smiles at her. I never saw his soft side either. Y/n then turns around and hugs me.

"Alright, I need to go, okay?" She nods onto my chest. "If anyone ever tries to make something to you just tell me and I'm gonna kick their ass" she laughs and nods again. And with that Troy leaves.

"I'm sorry" she looks up at me.

"It's not your fault," y/n says.

"Do you wanna hang out today?" I ask. I hope she will say yes.

"Yeah, I would love that" she answers.

The rest of the day it was normal. I and y/n had a lot of classes together and it was fun.

Edited: 4 April 2021