Thirty

Y/n's POV

"We should go," I say to Mike. He rests his forehead on mine and nods. I stand from the floor and hold my hand out to help him. He gladly takes her and we walk from the bathroom to the living room. Everybody is already there. Looking at us. I feel like Eleven is burning a hole into me with her look. I come closer to the table where is the rest. Mike stands on my side and Will at the other. Next to Mike is Dustin then Lucas. Next to him are Max and Eleven. And next to Will is Murray. Joyce and Nancy are walking back and forth around the whole room.

"Who are you?" Asks a man with dark brown hair and a thick beard. I hold my hand up.

"Y/n" he shakes my hand.

"You are the one who called me?"

"Yes," I say nervously. "Hopper told me that you can help him. Is it true ?" He didn't answer, but takes a black suitcase and laid it on the table. He carefully opens it. Revealing some machine. It's a backpack and rod connected with a tube.

"What is that?" Max asks.

"Flamethrower," tell Murray and Dustin at the same time.

"What?" Eleven questions.

"Flamethrower is a ranged incendiary device designed to protect a controllable jet of fire" I explain. Everybody looks at me shocked, but Mike gives me a smile and thumbs up. I chuckle and Murray goes back to clarify it.

"Exactly, but this is made by me at home, it's easier form" we all nod for understanding.

"How we kill upside down with this" Lucas asks. That is a good question.

"We burn it," Murray says.

"The whole forest?" Mike concerns confusedly.

"Yes," Joyce has a worried look on her face. Kinda everybody has. Eleven looks like she doesn't understand even a word about what we are talking about, Max is cuddling into Lucas's arms. Dustin looks like his brain is working on 101%. Will looks scared, I do not blame him. The things that happened to him must be terrible. Nancy has a brave look on her face. That face who told you 'we can do it'. And Mike, he rests his head on my shoulder.

Edited 26 April 2021