Three

Mike's POV

Monday morning and I get ready for school. After a whole night thinking about the new girl. Well at least I think she is new, I didn't see her around before. I can't stop thinking about her, I hope she goes to the same school as me. I want to see her again. Maybe we can be friends.

After 20 minutes of riding, I arrive at the school. I park next to Dustin's bike. Nobody except him is here. I mean from our party.

"Hey," says Dustin. I look at him and smile. I don't know what got into me, but I felt good. I didn't feel like that for so long. Since what happened with Will, Eleven, and upside down, I didn't feel so cheerful, excited, and good. "Ooh, you just smile? What happened? El called or you called her"

"Nothing happened and no eleven didn't call," I say annoyed. Why should I call her? She is the one who always says 'sorry Mike I don't have time.

"So why are you so hap- hi" Dustin gets cut off by Lucas and Max. They chat about something, I don't care. I look around when I recognize her.

The mystery girl from yesterday. She rides on her bike. Again I found myself staring at her. She locks eyes with me and smiles. I got butterflies. What is this girl doing to me? I wave at her like yesterday and she waves back. I feel how the whole party watches me. The mystery girl walks to the school after she parks her bike.

"Who is this?" I hear Max behind me, says. I roll my eyes and go to the class.

She wasn't in any of my classes. I wanted to talk to her, but no whole day I didn't see her.

Right now I'm going into the hallway. I'm looking for her, but maybe she went home or something. It's the end of school I thought nobody is here but I was wrong. I hear some voices. When I turn around I see Troy in front of me.

Edited: 4 April 2021