Twenty-two

Y/n's POV

I'm staring at a forest in horror with widen eyes. Trees are glued with slime and are darker than usual. The grass looks like someone takes the color from it. It isn't soft and fluffy anymore, but more like rough and sharp.

Mike gives his hand around me in a protective way while Nancy takes her direction deeply into the forest with the gun in her hand. Where did she get it? After her is Steve with his baseball bat and in it hammered nails and Robin with a huge hammer. Batman and his Robin. I should stop reading comics. And the last are we, me and Mike. I don't have a weapon but Mike has a stick? Someone should buy him some normal weapon if he wants to stay alive.

"You won't fight with that, right ?" I ask and point at his so scary stick. It kinda looks funny, I would laugh if we weren't in danger right now.

"Ehmm yeah I would?" He said more like a question. This boy. I reach in my pocket and take out a pocket knife. What? I need to protect myself. Not everyone can see my power.

"Here" I hand him my knife. He looks at me with a confused face.

"What about you?"

"Micheal"

"Yeah ?"

"You know I'm the weapon right?" He shakes his head and repeats 'no' over and over.

"You are too tired of using your power..." I smile softly. He is adorable when he cares so much.

"Okay I won't"

"No, you can't...I know it's not my power but-" he pauses for a second. "You won't?" Mike asks. I nod my head and kiss his cheek, making him blush. "Good," he said with a smile.

Edited 26 April 2021