Chapter 34: Midnight Memories N10 or "Our Simple Love"

Ta-daaam! The new chapter is here and it's quite full of people XD So, yeah, I hope you'll love it!

We're soooo close to the ending of Midnight Memories, and I seriously can't wait for you to see what I've prepared for #Kailena. You really have no idea, do you? :D If you do, please share your theories with me, I love reading those :D 

There are like 6-7 chapters left, so guard your hearts ;) AND please don't forget to comment and vote, if you're enjoying the story... (or not. I love healthy criticism too)

Love, MS

PS guys, make sure to watch this "Midnight Memories" book trailer. I'm in love with it and it just SCREAMS Kailena <3

Chapter 34: Midnight Memories N10 or "Our Simple Love"

Holy... Kai is freaking holy in a tuxedo.

My eyes take his profile in, as I come to a stop near the limo he's ordered, so we both can drink tonight.

He's leaning against the car while talking on the phone and smoking a cigarette.

"It's fucking weekend, and you are being an irritating asshole." He lets out a humorless laugh. "I'm not insulting you, I'm simply describing you." Kai is saying, his voice completely cynical. I'm so glad he's not my boss, really. He'd definitely roast my butt.

"Do you only understand small words? Okay, here you go," and then he starts to talk really sloooowly, pronouncing each word with a small time gap. "The.contract.has.major.issues. you.have.to.make.a.better.version.if.you.want.us.to.sign? Now, is that clear for your tiny brain?"

As he keeps listening and then using a pair of swear words when answering, I study him like a hawk.

The street lights make it easier for me to see his whole sexy shape in the dark, and right now he looks like a character out of a movie.

He looks expensive like a royal, almighty like a god.

Oh, sorry about that, Jesus. By the way, are you still mad at me for using your name so much in my head?

I imagine him roll his eyes at me and whisper "not that I have a say in it", and chuckle to myself.

Anyway, even though it's freezing right now since it's the middle of January, he makes me feel all hot. I mean really, this guy can burn a medieval witch with his looks.

His tux shows off the mouthwatering result of him hitting the gym and going to his late-night run like a religion.

What I love most about his body though, are his wide shoulders. That's right, a shoulder-girl here. I love his big hugs and how enormous his shirts are on me.

As my eyes trace all his features I don't miss how he's kept his silver rings on his beautiful fingers. I'm so glad he did, because they make him more edgy, seductive, and more himself, (and me- hornier, duh).

His black messy hair is brushed back nicely in a young DiCaprio style tonight, with several strands falling over his forehead. And his blue eyes, radiating heat and lights under the street lights, make me want to lock him up in my room, so no one can see how beautiful they really are.

He does look like an Oscar nominee tonight. And damn, he should really get an academy award this year, for putting up with my crazy.

But sadly, we are not heading to the Oscars, nor are we going to a wedding (especially not ours, although I'd marry the hell out of him right now).