Season 2 Chapter 11 : X = Ben + 2

Todoroki : Ben?

Alien X : ...

Midoriya : *trying to move* Todoroki, what's wrong? What happened to Ben?

Todoroki : I don't know he's not moving or responding.

Stain : If that's the case it'll be easier for me!

The Hero Killer rushes at Todoroki and Alien X, but was pushed back by Todoroki's wave of ice once more.

Todoroki : Ben, come on! WE could really use your help right now. Are you okay?

Alien X : ...

Todoroki : Damn it, somethings wrong with him.

Iida : *in tears* Please stop... I'm...already...

Todoroki : If you want us to stop then stand up!

Iida's eyes widened when Todoroki said that. Todoroki then flared up his left side.

Todoroki : Look properly at what you want to be!

================================================================================

In the void what seemed to be like deep space Ben was floating and was getting excited about what he did with the power of Alien X.

Ben : This is awesome! This is exactly the kind of power boost I needed! Quick, how do I make something else happen.

Ben was asking the two entities that were in front of him and that seemed to be the only ones that were with him in this space-like void.

??? : You are one of three.

??? : Weren't you listening?

Ben : Yeah, whatever. We still have to take care of the Hero Killer. Alright, Team Alien X let's move out!

Ben then starts to float away but then soon realizes that the two entities were not following him.

??? : We are the most powerful being in the universe.