BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 2

Back at Nabu Island, Bakugo who was carrying Katsuma while using his Quirk to boost himself in the air was heading towards the villain that Katsuma warned him about. Following Bakugo was Midoriya using his Full Cowling to keep up with him while Grey Matter was on top of his head hitching a ride.

Bakugo : Why are you two tagging along for?!

Midoriya : What do you mean why?

Grey Matter : If there really is a villain then it's more logical to take down together.

Bakugo : I don't need help from either of you!

Bakugo then creates a bigger explosion to boost off higher in the sky as he leaves Midoriya and Grey Matter in his dust.

Bakugo : *to Katsuma* Hey, where did you see that villain?

Katsuma : *pointing* Um, over there in the castle ruins.

Bakugo : You could have told me that sooner.

Bakugo doesn't waste anytime and continues to boost himself over to the castle ruins where Katsuma was pointing at while the little boy calls out for his sister for help.

Bakugo then lands on the ground while still holding Katsuma and sees a giant monster that was similar to a prey mantis.

Katsuma : That's it!

Bakugo : Go hide.

Bakugo then throws Katsuma over to the side as he was ready to take down the villain in front of him. Meanwhile, Midoriya and Grey Matter have also made it to the ruins as they also see Bakugo charging towards the villain.

Bakugo boosts himself all the way up to the villain's head as he uses his Stun Grenade attack to try and blind it but it had no effect.

Midoriya who made it next to Katsuma's side continues to watch the fight between Bakugo and the villain while Grey Matter who was on Midoriya's head noticed something was off about the villain and immediately figured out that there was no need to ...

Midoriya who made it next to Katsuma's side continues to watch the fight between Bakugo and the villain while Grey Matter who was on Midoriya's head noticed something was off about the villain and immediately figured out that there was no need to worry.