Season 1 Chapter 4 : Heroes vs Villains

It was the next day of school. The curriculum of U.A. High's hero course: Regular required classes, like English, in the morning.

Present Mic : Which of these English sentences is wrong?

Ben, Ashido, Jiro, Kaminari : ( So, normal...)

Present Mic : Everybody, head up! Let's get this party started!

================================================================================

Lunch is at the main cafeteria, where the students can buy gourmet food for reasonable prices. Currently Ben, was sitting with Jiro while stuffing his face with a cheese burger and some chili fries as tears of joy roll down his cheeks.

Ben : Life is beautiful!

Jiro : I guess your reaction is reasonable since you have to live with Granpa Max's cooking.

================================================================================

It was now the after lunch, and class 1-A's next class was Hero Basic Training.

All Might : I am... coming through the door like a normal person!

 coming through the door like a normal person!

Everyone : All might!

Kirishima : Wow, he really is a teacher!

Tsuyu : That's a costume from his Silver Age, isn't it?

Ojiro : It's style is so different, it's giving me goose bumps.

All Might : I teach Hero Basic Training. It is a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basic of being a hero. You'll make the most units of this subject! Let's get right into it! This is what we'll do today.

All Might : Combat training! And to go with that are these!

The wall that All Might was pointing at opened up to reveal suitcases with everyone's hero suits.

All Might : Costumes made based on your Quirk registration and requests you sent in before school started. After you change, gather in Ground Beta!

Everyone : Yes, sir!