Season 5 Chapter 5: My Villain Academia

The scene opens on an unknown deserted rocky plain, where the remaining members of the League of Villains are standing and waiting for something.

Suddenly, the ground starts to crack as a fist bursts out from under, causing immense air pressure throughout the area and the debris from the ground launching up to the sky.

The large fist continues to rise even higher as a big figure reveals itself soon after the cloud of dust starts to clear.

??? : Are you the one who'll succeed All For One?

Shigaraki slightly moved the hand that was hiding his face slightly so that he could get a better look at the large entity in front of him.

Shigaraki: So this is the power All For One left behind, Kurogiri?

Suddenly, the large monstrous figure raises both of his arms and slams them onto the ground, breaking the ground beneath him, as well as creating shockwaves throughout the area, sending the League of Villains flying.

As the villains try to regain their posture, the monster that sent them flying back starts to ball out crying in disappointment.

??? : Why, All For One?! I can't take it! Why, Master?! He's too weak!

As his loud cry of disappointment creates an unbelievable pressure of air flowing through the area, Shigaraki looks up at the gigantic figure that is crying like a baby while he hears a voice through a radio that was dropped on the ground near him.

??? : *through radio* You seem to have a problem, Shigaraki.

Shigaraki: Doctor?

Doctor: Are you well?

Shigaraki: Sure, but I might be mincemeat in a second.

As the large figure continues to cry the voice that was coming through the radio that Shigaraki called doctor explains to the villain the being that was in front of him.

Doctor : *through radio* That's Gigantomachia. He once served All For One as his bodyguard. He has extraordinary stamina, and without modification, can handle multiple Quirks. All For One hid this man, suspecting that he would be weakened and defeated by All Might. He truly is thorough! This all transpired a few years after he took you in. It was so that his dream, his will, would continue, no matter what became of himself.

After hearing the so-called doctor's explanation, Dabi ignites his blue flames and prepares for battle.

Dabi: He doesn't look like a very nice present, or am I imagining things?

Doctor : *through radio* Good eye, Dabi. You're correct. Ginatomachia's loyalty is so overly strong, that he's in despair. At the gap between his former and Shigaraki.

Dabi: So, work hard to get him to like us?!

Dabi then launched his blue flames at Gingantomachia, who was soon engulfed by it. However, the giant walks out of the flames with no burns.