BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 4

Only a few hours until the Class A students engage their attack on the villains, but before they do, they were currently advising a plan while Mahoro and Katsuma were sleeping on the couch.

The Class A students were gathered around the table with the map of the village in front of them.

Todoroki : What's the plan, Midoriya?

Midoriya : We know that there are at least three villains here. We'll make our base at the castle ruins so that the villains will only have one route to reach us. When they approach we'll split them up with a pre-emptive strike. We'll use the terrain to our advantage.

Bakugo : Then we'll blast them to hell.

Midoriya : The civilians can hold up in the cave on the side of the cliff. We'll personally guard Katsuma and Mahoro. We should also secure an escape route in case it comes to that.

Todoroki : How are we going to deal with the villain that has multiple Quirks.

Ben : When he tried to finish me off, he suddenly started to suffer from something in pain. Using all of those powers must have been too hard on his body.

Midoriya : That's why he's trying to steal Katsuma's Quirk.

Todoroki : I see, so we simply exhaust him.

Midoriya : If that's the case, then we'll attack him in waves and make him use his Quirks until he's at his limit. He's able to steal Quirks so we'll want to avoid close combat. That's where we'll be relying on you Ben.

Ben : I hate to break it to you, but it's dangerous for me to get close to him too.

Midoriya : *confused* What do you mean?

Ben : When I was fighting the villain as Feedback, he was able to split me and Feedback apart...

The Class A students were all shocked from hearing this while having a hard time grasping the image.

Jiro : Split apart...?

Ben : *nods* After he striped Feedback away, he destroyed him right in front of my eyes. When I turned back to human I checked if Feedback was still in the Omnitrix, but no luck...

Kirishima : But how is that possible...?!

Ben : He was able to do it because he has alien powers too.

Thinking that they couldn't be shocked even more, Class A was wrong, as they heard the villain with multiple Quirks had another trick up his sleeve.

Iida : Alien powers...?

Ben : Upgrade's power to be exact. On top of that he did something to the Omnitrix. After he destroyed Feedback I couldn't stop changing into alien forms.

The young heroes look down, not knowing what to think as they didn't know if they can defeat this kind of enemy.

Mineta : Are you kidding me...? This guy destroyed one of Ben's aliens AND broke the Omnitrix! Can we even beat this guy?!

Ben : We can.

Class A looks back over to Ben who gave them a confident response and waited for what he had to say.

Ben : Just like Izuku said we just need him to overuse his Quirks, and his alien powers didn't seem like it was part of him. He only had Upgrade's arm, and it seemed some sort of armor than a body part.

Yaoyorozu : So how do we deal with it.

Ben : Easy. I just have to turn into Upgrade and give the villain a downgrade.