Important Update

Hello everyone! Sorry that this is not a chapter

Hello everyone! Sorry that this is not a chapter... So, after think about this long and hard I decided that the Ben 10 X BNHA book will take a longer break... but don't worry not too long! Maybe about a month. This break is more for the book than me. I have two reasons why I want to put the book on break, and I also have an update for my other books.

Number 1 : The art for future chapters are not complete. So before this book even went into season 4 I've been drawing some of the art for it all the way back in season 2, and it finally caught up to me... Currently I have no more art for season 4, so that's one of the reasons why I want to put the book on a break, so that I can focus on the art.

Number 2 : I haven't fully decided what will happen in the future chapters. I have decided the key things that are going to happen but I want to thoroughly plan out the whole thing. The next future chapters include Gentle Criminal and La Brava which Ben will fight, so I want to plan out the fight scene. 

Number 3 : Might be able to catch up to season 5. What I mean by this is that season 5 might be completed when I finish writing season 4 and Heroes Rising. So this might be an upcoming question that might come up when I finally caught up to the BNHA anime. Am I going continue writing the story even if season 5 is completed? The answer to that is, no. This book will be following the anime, not the manga. The reason why is because I want to make the best out of this book and add gifs and other things like I've been doing. Also, it would give me a little break so I can work on my new book! 

Now that's all the updates for the Ben 10 X BNHA book. Now for the other books...

New Book! : Yes, I am thinking of writing a new book once the Ben 10 X BNHA book catches up to the original BNHA. I have been thinking about writing this book for a while, and I think I will have fun writing it. I won't reveal it yet, but if you guys are really interested then I will tell you during this break to see what you guys think about it. This book is indeed an anime and it will be a male reader insert. So, I hope you guys are interested! 

Steven Universe X RWBY : Now, for all of you who read the SU X RWBY book... I'm sorry to say this but I won't be writing it for a while... I don't really know why but I kind of lost interest in writing the book. I'm currently making the animatic but I just don't have the same fun feeling I had when I was first writing it. No, this doesn't mean that the SU X RWBY book is over it will come back someday. I'm not sure when but it will comeback. I'm sorry for all you who liked the book, and I hope you can understand.

Question for you guys??? : I just wanted to know your guys' opinions before this book actually goes into season 5. Which team do you want Ben to be on? I have thought of some scenarios of Ben being on each team, but I wanted to ask you guys what you wanted to see. So feel free to tell me your opinions on which team Ben should join.

Anyways, that's all the updates I have to share with you guys, hope you guys can understand. I just want this book to be better so all of you can enjoy it even more! Also, I am planning on making some Ben 10 X BNHA comic dub shorts/animatics! I've recently encountered some VA's and they said that they would love to voice the comics! This will all be uploaded on YouTube but I will be posting the video in this book so you guys can watch it that way too as well. If you guys are interested in my YT Channel the link will be on my WattPad profile. I hope you all will be looking forward to seeing those as well.

Well, that's all I have to say for now. As always thank you for reading my stories and I'll see you all later!