Season 2 Chapter 15 :Fighting the Number One Hero

After Ben and Midoriya went over some strategies they could do when fighting All Might they both headed to the monitor to watch their classmates take their exams. Uraraka came to the monitor room soon after to watch the exams with the two after realizing that talking strategy with her partner Aoyama would be no point.

As time goes by they see most of their class pass the exams except for Ashido, Kaminari, and Kirishima who went up against Principal Nezu due to their time running out. Ben was worried about Jiro and Yaoyorozu, being that Jiro's opponent was Present Mic which would make it difficult for her because of her Quirk, and Yaoyorozu seemed a bit discouraged about herself. But in the end they were able to pull it off and pass their exam putting Ben at ease.

It was finally time for the last battle for the exams and Ben and Midoriya were heading to their exam area and when they arrived Bakugo was already there glaring at the two. The three then walked into the area that looked like a normal city as they hear a horn notifying them that their exam was going to start.

Announcement : Team Midoriya, Ben, and Bakugo, practical exam. Ready go!

Bakugo without saying a word started to walk off while Midoriya and Ben followed behind. Ben looks over to Midoriya and sees that he was nervous, so he decided to reassure him that everything would work out.

Ben : Hey, Midoriya, I'm sure everything will work out. Sure, Bakugo may be a lot to handle, but whether he likes it or not we're a team. Let's try to talk to him properly.

Midoriya : R-Right!

Midoriya then runs up to Bakugo trying to get him to listen.

Midoriya : K-Kacchan, for this exam, the teacher is the villain, and we're the heroes, so we need to keep in mind the villain's combat ability and choose to either fight or run, but in our case, the villain is All Might, and fighting against him is dangerous-- I think it's a really bad idea, anyway--

Bakugo who was ignoring Midoriya speeds up his walking speed trying to leave Midoriya, but Midoriya runs up to his side once more trying to get through to him.

Midoriya : Wait, Kacchan!

Bakugo : Stop following me!

Midoriya : I-If we keep going straight, All Might will probably be waiting for us. We should take a detour--

Bakugo : Why should we run away? It'd be defiantly better if we beat him up!

Midoriya : W-We should avoid combat if we can no matter what!

Bakugo : We'll toy with him until it's almost over, and then once he's tired out, I'll beat him up!

Midoriya : Who do you think All Might is? Even with the handicap, you can't win against him!

Bakugo then turns around and hits Midoriya away. Midoriya then falls to the ground and holds his nose in pain.

Ben : Midoriya!

Ben quickly runs over to Midoriya to see if he was okay. They both then looked over to Bakugo who was looking down at the two irritated.

 They both then looked over to Bakugo who was looking down at the two irritated