Season 4 Chapter 1 : The Scoop on U.A. Class 1-A

The scene opens to the city where there was a small building that had a sign written "Juko News." Inside the the building a editor was watching All Might's fight with All For One with tears in his eyes.

Editor : All Might...! I can't believe this is his last fight...

Editor-in-Chief : Don't just stare at that. Get your files together!

Editor : Yes, ma'am!

The editor then closes the video he was watching and pulls up his files on his tablet. The chief editor then looks over the screen of another editors article about All Might as he reads it to her.

Editor #2 : Hero name: All Might.  He became partners with the genius, David Shield, and came into the limelight at the world level. After returning to Japan, he started his own agency, and as the immovable number one hero and Symbol of Peace--

Editor-in-Chief : No, no! No one'll buy our newspaper with a bland article like that! We need a scoop the likes of which have never been seen before! We're already the last ones to put out a special issue on All Might's retirement...

Editor #2 : All of All Might's acquaintances are tight-lipped...

Editor-in-Chief : It's your job to do something about that. What do you have on the last villain All Might fought?

Editor #2 : The police are treating that as super top-secret information. All I know is that he's the mastermind behind the League of Villains--
Editor-in-Chief : You can't just wait for stories to fall into your lap! You have to go after them!

??? Oh dear...

The three then hear a voice and turn to where it came from. They then see a tall man weeing glasses and a brown trench coat who was leaning against the doorway.

 They then see a tall man weeing glasses and a brown trench coat who was leaning against the doorway

Tokuda : The editor-in-chief doesn't look good when she's mad. You're so pretty, it's a waste.

Editor-in-Chief : Oh, Tane! Long time no see.

Tokuda : Editor-in-Chief... I've got a good story.

================================================================================

The four moved to the conference room and Tokuda was showing them the footage of All Might pointing at the camera and saying his lasts words as a pro hero.

All Might : *from footage* Next, it's your turn.

Tokuda then pauses the video and asks the three a question.

Tokuda : What do you think these words mean?

Editor-in-Chief : I defeated the mastermind, you're next. In other words, it's a warning to other villains, right?

Tokuda : Don't you think the way he said it was too nice for it to be that? "I'll get you bastards next!" He could've said something like that.

Editor-in-Chief : What are you trying to say?