Season 5 Chapter 4 : Have a Merry Christmas!

Currently at the Class A's Height Alliance, a reporter was currently sitting on the sofa in the common space area with a camera crew behind her. Right across from her was Todoroki and a not so happy Bakugo sitting next to him.

The reason why a reporter and a camera crew was at the Heights Alliance was so that they could interview Bakugo and Todoroki who had defeated a villain and his crew the previous day. The two Class A students who still didn't have their provisional license were finally able to achieve it from completing the special course that they have been taking this whole time.

On the same day they passed the course and were given their license, they encountered a villain attack while they were heading back to U.A.

The two successfully defeated the villain and his crew marvelously and now they were being interviewed about the event.

Reporter : Pro-level work just 30 minutes after getting the provisional hero licenses! On today's show, we have two students who drove back villains– from U.A.'s hero course Class 1-A, Shoto Todoroki and Katsuki Bakugo.

Bakugo gives out a more irritated expression which the reporter catches as she couldn't help but feel a bit awkward by it.

Reporter : Do the two of you normally have fun training together?

Bakugo : Does it look that way to you? You should get your eyes or brain checked!

Todoroki : We're friends.

Bakugo : *irritated* Huh? Don't just say random stuff! Since when have we been friends?!

Todoroki : We spent a lot of time together because of the supplementary classes, right?

Bakugo : What kind of system is that? Spending time together doesn't mean we're friends!

Todoroki : What system are you talking about?

Bakugo : I don't know! You should get your brain checked, too!

As the hellish interview was continuing Midoriya, Uraraka, and Iida could only watch from afar in shock about their conversation while the camera crew and reporter had no choice but to wait and sit through Bakugo's rant.

================================================================================

It was the next day and December was almost coming to a near end with only a few days left until the end of the second term as well. Currently in the 1-A classroom some of the students were watching the interview that Bakugo and Todoroki had taken part in the previous day.

However, as they watched the video, they soon realized it was mostly Todoroki who was answering the question and Bakugo was mostly cut out of the video.

Kaminari : *laughing* They were interviewed for a whole hour...!

Sero : *laughing* And Bakugo's answers weren't used at all! All you see of him is this cut-off part in the corner!