Season 4 Chapter 11 : Prepping for the School Festival Is the Funnest Part

The scene opens to U.A. High School that had just finished for the day, and the students were heading back to their dorms. Class A had finally decided what they were going to do for the school festival, and what they decided on was a live performance. Ojiro, who was at the entrance turns to Midoriya and Kirishima who was holding Ben so he couldn't runaway.

Ojiro : The work study students have extra classes, right?

Kirishima : Yeah!

Midoriya : Sorry.

Ojiro : You don't have to apologize. We'll work on the school festival stuff here.

Kirishima : All right, let's head over to the classroom. We don't want to keep Mr. Aizawa waiting.

Ben : Kirishima... Please let me go...

Kirishima : If I let you go you'll just runaway. I'm not too stoked about the extra classes either, but running away is not manly!

Ben : Izuku...

Midoriya : Sorry, Ben. But we have to take extra classes, I'll help you with the things you don't understand!

Ben : *crying* That's not the point...

Meanwhile, with Jiro, she was walking back to the dorms with her classmates while also talking about the performance that they were going to do for the school festival.

Ashido : The dance choreography and costumes... There's a lot to decide!

Shoji : What do you think people will like?

Kaminari : We should do what's popular. Right, Jiro?

Jiro : Hm...

While Jiro and the others continue to talk about the school festival, Bakugo who was walking behind them hears the students from the general studies course.

Agoyamato : Hero course Class 1-A is doing a concert. For us.

Bakugo : ( General studies... )

Togeike : For us? What's that supposed to mean? Aren't they thinking too much of themselves?

Agoyamato : Seriously, they're too carefree. Even though they were attacked by villains, they went to training camp nonchalantly and were attacked again. They even had people injured. Thanks to that even we had to go through a lot. Even though it was all their fault... They've got some nerve...

Bakugo only listens to the two students' rant as he becomes more irritated by their words.

================================================================================

The scene changes to evening at the Class 1-A dorms where all the students were gathered in the common area space, discussing about the performance they were going to do for the school festival.

Iida : The school festival is exactly one month away! We don't have much time so we should decide various things today!

Hagakure : First we need to decide on a song, huh? What should we do?

Ojiro : I don't know much about stuff like that, so I'll go along with what you guys think.

Shoji : Same here.

Kaminair : Anyway, since it's for everyone, shouldn't we do a song most people know?

Sero : We should do something with a beat!

Ashido : Something you can dance to!

Jiro : If I put together everyone's opinions, then we're looking at a four-on-the-floor new rave type of club rock song. For dance music, we should really be playing EDM, but you guys want to play instruments, right?