Season 4 Chapter 8 : Unforeseen Hope

Midoriya takes Mirio and Eri away from the area while a furious Diamondhead and Chisaki were standing across from each other as they both prepare for their battle.

Chisaki : Give it up! It'll just end up like I said-- you'll all die!

Diamondhead : I won't let that happen! Even if that was already decided... I'll twist that future!

Diamondhead aims his bladed arm at Chisaki and then shapeshifts it into multiple dimaond shards. He then continuously shoots multiple diamond shards at Chisaki, which the villain reacts by blocking it with his hand and disassembles the shards with his Quirk.

While Dimonedhead continues to shoot he starts to run towards Chisaki, trying to get closer to the villain. Chisaki uses his free hand to touch the ground and then creates spikes out from the ground that rushes towards the alien.

Diamondhead quickly creates a large diamond crystal that comes out from the ground and blocks the spikes. He then jumps on top of the large diamond crystal and then jumps up into the air and over Chisaki. As Diamondhead jumps over Chisaki he aims both of his arms at the villain and shoots out shards of diamonds once again.

As soon as Diamondhead lands Chisaki becomes even more irritated and then quickly creates more spikes and sends them towards Diamondhead once more

As soon as Diamondhead lands Chisaki becomes even more irritated and then quickly creates more spikes and sends them towards Diamondhead once more. Diamondhead creates mutiple large diamond crystals shattering the concrete spikes as soon as they made contact. Chisaki rushes towards the large diamond crystals and uses his Quirk to disasemble them. As the large diamonds breakdown into small pieces, Chisaki sees that Diamonhead wasn't on the other side.

Suddenly, behind Chisaki was Diamondhead who gives him a strong right rook and sends him a few feet away. While Chisaki was falling backwards he touched the ground and created even more spikes to attack the alien. Chisaki sends the spikes over to Diamondhead who wasn't able to dodge and took the attack straight on.

From where the spikes attacked Diamondhead comes out a mountain of diamond shards that broke the concrete spikes into pieces. The mountain of diamond shards decends and then reveals Diamondhead who didn't even have a scratch on him.

 The mountain of diamond shards decends and then reveals Diamondhead who didn't even have a scratch on him