Season 2 Chapter 6 : Ben vs Bakugo

After Ben's match with Yaoyorozu he was in the stands with his classmates and was back in his human form while he watched the other matches. The match that was up next after his own was Kirishima vs Tetsutetsu, the result being them both knocked out and having a draw. Next was Uraraka vs Bakugo. Bakugo not holding back won against Uraraka who was way past her limit to fight. After that it was finally the second round of the tournament and the first match was Midoriya vs Todoroki which was a completely different match then the other matches. Todoroki ended up using his left while Midoriya uses his full power and breaking his body. In the end Midoriya was out of bounds badly damaged which resulted in Todoroki going to the next round. The stage was completely destroyed so the tournament was on hold until Cementos was able to rebuild it again.

Currently, Ben was with Uraraka, Mineta, Iida, and Tsuyu rushing to the nurses office to see if Midoriya was doing alright. They all finally reached the nurses office and burst through the door.

Everyone : Midoriya!

Uraraka : Are you okay?!

They all get closer to see both of Midoriya's arms in a sling and his left leg entirely bruised and broken. Uraraka then looks over to All Might who was in his skinny form not knowing who he was.

Uraraka : *to All Might* Oh, nice to meet you...

All Might : Yeah...

Recovery Girl : You're all so noisy.

Midoriya : *in pain* Everyone... what about the next match?

Ben : Well, since there was a lot of damage to the stage, they're taking a break to repair it.

Mineta : That match earlier was scary, Midoriya... What pro's gonna want that?

Tsuyu then uses her tongue to hit Mineta.

Tsuyu : I don't like your style of rubbing salt into his wound.

Mineta : But it's true!

Recovery Girl : Be quiet! I know you're worried, but I've got to do surgery now.

Everyone : Surgery?!

Recovery Girl : Go on now, get out of here.

With that said, she pushed everyone out of the room leaving them all worried especially Uraraka. They all went back to the stands and saw that the stage was finally repaired and the tournament was ready to continue on. The next match was Iida vs Shiozaki. Iida won the match by pushing Shiozaki out of bounds. And finally it was time for Ben's second match with his next opponent, Ashido. They were both on the stage across from each other waiting for the match to start.

Ben : *to Mina* No hard feelings when I win?

Mina : *chuckles* No hard feelings at all! But I'm the one who's gonna be winning!

Present Mic : *through speakers* Start!

Ben quickly activates the Omnitrix and slams down on it and then...