BNHA The Movie: Two Heroes Part 3

Everyone was at the staircase where they just heard that villains have taken over the tower, and that they took control of the security system holding everyone on I-Island as hostages. All Might told them it was too dangerous and to get away from the tower as soon as possible.

Iida : We have received All Might's message. I suggest that we follow the directions of U.A. teacher All Might and escape from this place.

Yaoyorozu : I agree with Iida's opinion. We are still students. We cannot fight against villains without our hero licenses.

Kaminari : Then what if we escape and tell the heroes outside--

Melissa : I think it'll be hard to escape. This place is built with the same level of security as Tartaurs, where criminal villains are kept.

Kaminari : Then all we can do is wait until help comes...

Jiro : Kaminari, are you okay with that?

Kaminari : What do you mean?

Jiro : You don't feel like you should go help them?

Mineta : Hey, hey, the villains even caught All Might! There's no way we can go save them ourselves!

Todoroki : We are trying to become heroes.

Yaoyorozu : Yes, but we are still not allowed to work as heroes--

Todoroki : Does that mean it's all right for us to not do anything?

Yaoyorozu : Th-That's...

They all fall silent wondering what they should do, but then they hear mechanical like sounds which came from Ben who was messing with the Omnitrix.

Ben : *carefree* I'm going to go save them.

They all looked at Ben shocked from hearing something so serious with his carefree tone.

Midoriya : I want to save them, too.

Mineta : Didn't you two learn anything from U.S.J?!

Midoriya : It's not like that, Mineta. I've thought about it. We need a way we can save All Might and the others without fighting the villains.

Kaminari : I understand how you feel, but is there anything that convenient...?

Ben : Hey, you're with the wielder of the Omnitrix. You know the most powerful device in the world? I'm sure we'll be fine. *serious* Besides, even if that's not enough, I'm still going to save those people no matter what.

Jiro : Ben...

Melissa : I-Island's security system is on the top floor of this tower. If the villains have taken control over the system, then the authentication locks and password should have been disabled. We should be able to restart the system. We just need to get away from the eyes of the villains and get to the top floor... Then, maybe we can save everyone.

Midoriya : Melissa...

Ben : Not maybe, we will. When we reach the top floor I'll turn into Upgrade and merge with the system. I'll be able to free All Might and everyone in an instant without doing all the extra steps.

Jiro : *to Melissa* What do you mean by "get away from the eyes of the villains?" How?

Melissa : Currently, none of us have actually been harmed. I think the villains aren't used to working with the security system.

Todoroki : Avoid fighting and get Ben to the top floor to bring the system back to normal, huh? I see.

Kaminari : We could do it, don't you think?