Season 1 Chapter : 3 Welcome! To U.A.'s Hero Course!

It was morning, the sun was shining, the temperature wasn't too cold nor too hot, and today was a special day for Ben. Today was the first day of his new high school life. At the Tennyson residence, Ben was currently in his bed still sleeping while his alarm was going off. Still drowsy, he  turns of his alarm and sits up on his bed while scratching the back of his head.

Ben : *yawning* Man, I shouldn't have played Sumo Slammers Smack Down so late last night, I barely feel like I slept. What time is it?

Ben grabs his phone and checks the time and what he saw made him jaw drop. He saw several messages from Jiro and the time being 8 o'clock. U.A. High School starts at 8:25.

Ben : It's 8 o'clock!? I overslept!

He quickly jumps out of his bed and gets ready fast.

After a couple minutes later Ben is seen bursting out the entrance door of his house wearing his U.A. school uniform and underneath his blazer he was wearing his white and green zip up hoodie. Ben would use the Omnitrix and turn into XLR8 to easily get to school in time... if he was allowed to. Unfortunately, Ben wasn't able to use the Omnitrix in public. After he got the Omnitrix and society found out about the device and its power it was considered a quirk, so Ben had to follow the law like everyone else. He wasn't able to use the Omnitrix's power in public without a license, and he even went to the city hall and registered the Omnitrix as his "quirk".

Ben : I'm never gonna hear the end of this from, Jiro!

[ Time Skip ]

Ben with minutes to spare made it to U.A. and was in the halls running to his class, but since the school was enormous he was having trouble finding his class.

Ben : Come on, come on, where is class 1-A?

As Ben was running through the hall he finally sees a sign that said 1-A, as well as two familiar people he saw at the practical exams.

Ben : Hey, I know you two.

The two who were also standing near a boy with glasses look over to Ben.

Brown Hair Girl : Hey! I know you! You're the guy that was that weird thing with one eye! How do you turn into that? It was pretty cool!

Ben : One eye? Oh, you mean Feedback?

Green Hair Boy : You're the one that caught me when I was falling at the practical exams. *sees Omnitrix and starts to fanboy* The Omnitrix! Oh my gosh! Are you Ben Tennyson!?

Ben : Huh? Uh... yeah I am.

The two then start to talk to Ben at the same time unable for him to respond.

Green Hair Boy : *fanboying* I can't believe it! I always wanted to meet you in person! When I saw the aliens all over the internet I always looked for more videos and analyzed them!

Brown Hair Girl : I wonder if today's just the entrance ceremony and orientation? I wonder what our teacher's like? Aren't you nervous?

Ben : Wait wait, hold it you two. One at a time.

??? : Go somewhere else if you want to play at being friends.

The four then looked back and saw a man in a sleeping bag laying on the ground.

??? : This is the hero course.

The man then took out a juice packet and started to drink it and everyone just looked at him, surprised.