Season 4 Chapter 9 : Bright Future

Standing in front of Chisaki with Eri on his back was the one and only Wielder of the Omnitrix who was now fully transformed into Alien X, not moving a muscle.

Chisaki : Turning into an alien is meaningless. Neither you nor Eri knows the value of her power. Quirks progress markedly when you develop them. By conducting countless experiments, I extracted Eri's power and succeeded in bringing it to its end point. As a result, it doesn't stop at simply winding back the flesh. It winds back on a much greater scale. It rewinds the course of the species to its unmutated form.

Alien X still remains silent and doesn't show any sign of response making Chisaki a bit irritated.

Chisaki : That's the kind of power Eri possesses. The power to annihilate Quirk factors and turn humans back to normal! Enough power to destroy this world built upon Quirks--to destroy the natural order! That's Eri.

Chisaki put both of his enormous hands onto the ground and activates his Quirk while Alien X still remains still.

Chisaki :  You don't know Eri's value! A punk like you can't exploit an asset like her!

Chisaki then creates multiple large spikes and then sends them all at Alien X and Eri with incredible speed. Alien X remains silent not moving a muscle, while Eri closes her eyes in fear preparing for the worst.

============================================================================

In a void of space, Ben was currently floating in front of two entities that might be the most difficult beings in the universe, Bellicus, the voice of aggression and anger, and Serena, the voice of love and compassion.

Serena : *happily* Ben Tennyson. Motion to greet our honored guest and hear him out?

Bellicus : *angrily* Motion denied! Motion to ignore him for a thousand years and at which point set him on fire for a second thousand years.

Serena : Bellicus, vengeance is not our way.

Bellicus : Vengeance, is absolutely my way!

Serena : I know he hurt your feelings when he abandoned us. He hurt mine too...

Ben : Yeah... I'm totally sorry about that. Listen, I need your power to save--

Bellicus : I don't care!

Serena : We have to vote on it.

Bellicus : Point of order, we don't have to do anything unless we both agree.

Ben : Great... Now it's gotten more difficult... Hear me out, this is bigger than both you and me! Peoples lives and possibly the the world might be at stake if Chisaki wins!

Bellicus : And?

Serena : You're being obstinate, Dear.

Bellicus : Am not.

Serena : Are too.

Bellicus : Am not!

Serena : Are too!

Bellicus : Am not!

Serena : Are too.

Ben face palms and shakes his head as he was starting to get a headache from Bellicus and Serena.

Ben : Ugh! Listen! We need to do something now! I turned into Alien X because he's the only transformation that can beat Chisaki and withstand Eri's Quirk. If you don't want to do it for me then do it for the little girl that's been through hell! Serena, don't you want Eri to live a happy life? And Bellicus don't you want to punish for the things he did to a little girl?