Season 2 Chapter 12 : Ghostfreaked Out

The scene opens to a black void where the wearer of the Omnitrix Ben Tennyson was standing. He was looking around to see if there was anything around his surroundings, but before he even could look around more closely a figure starts to merge out from the black void. Ben's attention was now towards this mysterious figure and prepares himself. The figure was revealed to be the Hero Killer: Stain who was looking down, not showing his face.

Ben : The Hero Killer...?

Ben quickly transforms into Diamondhead and then got into a fighting stance.

Diamondhead : I thought the police took care of you? I'm gonna make sure this time that I'm gonna give you a pounding,

Diamondhead rushes at the Hero Killer who was standing still. Diamondhead cocks his arm back and clenches his hand into a fist. He was then a few inches away from Stain and without any hesitation, he throws a punch at him and makes contact. Diamondhead then smirks knowing that he got a good clean hit, but his smirk soon fades as he sees his fist being pushed back slowly. Diamondhead tries to put more strength into his arm but no matter how hard he tried his fist kept being pushed back.

??? : Let... me...

Diamondhead then heard a quiet and horrific voice that sounded familiar. He looks towards to where the voice was, and realizes it was the Hero Killer who was speaking. Before, Diamondhead had time to process, his arm moves slightly to the right revealing the right side of Stain's face, However,, his face was quite strange. Instead of a normal white sclera Stain's was pure black and his eye color was pink with a black pupil and around his eye had black crack like marks.

Diamondhead feels a chill down his spine, and soon realizes that Stain's eyes were just like one of his aliens... Ghostfreak. He takes a few steps back pulling his arm away with a bit of fear, but as he was stepping back he was soon stopped by something grabbing his legs. He looks down and sees two black and white stripped tendrils were wrapped around his legs preventing him from moving. Stain then starts to walk towards Diamondhead.

Diamondhead : S-Stay back!

The Hero Killer ignores Diamondhead's orders and continues to walk closer. The diamond alien, who was unable to move continues to watch Stain approaching closer and closer in fear. Stain now stands in front of Diamondhead, grabs his face with both of his hands and brings it closer to his. The Hero Killer was looking right into the eye of Diamondhead while his grip starts to get stronger.

Stain : Let me out...

As he said those words his grip starts to strengthen even more causing Dimaondhead's face to crack. The alien continues to look into the Hero Killer's horrific eyes with no words as he was paralyzed from fear. The cracks on Diamondhead's face start to get even worse as his whole head was now covered in cracks.

Stain : Let me out...

Diamondhead's head starts to give out a crackle as Stain's grip strengthens even more.