Yandere Levi + Titan Shifter Reader

Very sorry this one is so late, Me and my editor are getting swamped with assessments at the moment so everything is going to be a bit slow, however after I am done I should be able to update once every 1-2 weeks as normal

⚠️⚠️⚠️ Also don't think this needs a warning so won't make it long, but will put one anyway as this is a Yandere Levi AU ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Words: 1862

You couldn't stop the pain filled sob that left your lips. The cold metal dug into your neck and wrists that were tied behind your back and then was bolted to the wall behind you in one long thick chain. There was a metal bite in your mouth preventing you from biting your tongue in a bid to escape in your Titan form. But that was pointless anyway, with the wounds on your wrist and neck, it was more than enough already to turn into a Titan. You wouldn't turn Titan and he knew that the bite was just there to increase your suffering and make you cry.

Everything was set up perfectly, the entire plan was perfect, and you were filled with confidence when you entered the cadet Corps with your other comrades, Reiner, Bertolt and Annie. You were going to join the Military Police and for that you needed to get in the top ten of the cadet corps/ that was the original plan, before Eren outed himself as a Titan shifter, then the entire plan was forcefully changed.

You were forced to follow him to the scouts and into the special operations squad immediately. At the time you couldn't understand why you were drawn into this, you were friends with Eren but not as close as Mikasa and Armin but you were for some reason the one called to follow him. But now looking back you can't believe you missed the possessive and slightly crazed eyes that lit up in the court room when he got his wish. You originally thought he was happy he got Eren on his team, but now you can see it was related to you, it allowed him to keep you extremely close and be able to watch you all the time.

You had to watch Annie get pinned in the big forest with your usual blank stoic look. You couldn't help her catch Eren and blow your cover under the nose of him... he would cut you down in an instant and then you'd both be caught completely screwing all plans. But luckily this time she got away, you didn't want to take over her role which you would have to do if she was killed or caught.