Dog Levi + Dog Reader

Both me and Jackflap101 worked together to write this one

Words: 4200

You cowered in the corner of the very small boxed room, bars in front of you dark grey walls behind and beside you. There was a flat, soft looking bed next to you fitted into that corner and a dog bowl full of water close to the door. The whole place was filled with dogs barking which set you on edge. Other dogs were never nice to you and you would often get a bite from them. You were a (D/B) dog, and a very pretty one at that, when you weren't malnourished.

You were growling at the two humans that were stood on the other side of the bars watching you, you didn't want to hurt them; the growl was only to try and keep them away from you. However these people weren't like the norm, they stuck around while just watching you in your fear.

*Flashback*

You were sniffing around a restaurants dust bins when it happened. The sound of a car door shutting behind you made you jump and turn. You turned to see a group of people getting out of a large van. They all had long metal poles with a hoop on the end and they were walking towards you, their eyes on you too.

You backed up afraid and hid in the corner of the alleyway, cowering and growling. Two of the people took the lead; a brown haired woman with glasses and a blond haired man with big bushy eyebrows, they both crouched low their poles out to the side, not using them yet but ready encase you attacked. Not that you would.

They spoke to you in a caring manner, trying to get close but you just continued to bark and growl. Humans couldn't be trusted. They lure you into a false sense of security, only to rip it away by their own hands. When they realised that they wouldn't be able to get close, they sighed and backed away, the blonde haired man sent everyone but the brown haired woman back to their large van.

"She's so skinny... what life would have been like for her to get this way, we can't leave her here, the restaurant sounded pretty angry when they called us" the brown haired woman spoke to the man.

"You're right, we need to check her over, we have no knowing what could have happened to her before here" the man responded creeping closer.

"Erwin!" The brown haired woman warned as he crept closer.

But the Erwin man ignored the woman behind him "shhhh it's ok, I'm not going to hurt you".

His hand was reaching for something and you didn't trust it, he brought his hand back out, holding a plastic bag filled with what looked and smelt like chicken. You instantly stopped growling you ears perking up at the smell, you'd always loved chicken. This was why you always came to this particular restaurant all the time, they would always throw out scraps at the end of the day.

"So this has your attention" Erwin spoke opening the bag of chicken with a smile.

He took out a piece and placed it on the floor about an arm's reach away from him, if you wanted it you would have to move closer to him. You were afraid but desperately hungry and it didn't take long for you to steal your nerves and creep forward. You reached your head forwards and took the piece of chicken in your mouth eating it quickly.