Levi + Eren Sister Reader

AN: hello everyone this is the last request I have however I will not be taking any requests at the moment as I have a lot that I have missed and am very interested in writing also I would like to write for myself a for a little bit as I am start...

AN: hello everyone this is the last request I have however I will not be taking any requests at the moment as I have a lot that I have missed and am very interested in writing also I would like to write for myself a for a little bit as I am starting to fall out of writing and I also don't have a lot of time and I hate and feel very bad about how long these requests are taking. Hope you all understand and am very sorry but my requests will open up again in the future it's just for now.

If you are the person with the missed request I will take that one as it was one I was supposed to do this time around just remake it and I can do that for you. ❤️❤️❤️

Words: 5181

*3rd Persons POV*

Eren had very faint memories of his older sister, his clearest memory being an imagine of her back facing him staring out into an orange sky with the dark shadow from the wall cutting the sun off from reaching her. It was the last memory he had of her as shortly after she disappeared. She looked strong and proud as she uttered those words... those damn words that changed everything "Eren I'm joining the scouts" she turned to look at him a bright smile on her face, tears sparkling in her eyes "Just pretend that I never existed."

With a gasp Eren shot up in his bed, that dream again, it had been coming to his mind a lot recently. His sister left years ago now starting her journey in the scouts, he didn't know if she was alive or dead, but he didn't care. Eren hated her. She left without a word to her parents and Eren himself was too young to feel the weight of those last words.

From then on, his mother had fed him harsh words against her finally leaving him with hatred built on lies that couldn't be confirmed or denied. Coupled with this, he himself wanted to join the scouts and his mother was firmly against it because of (Y/N). He only managed to remember the name (Y/N) as his mother would often use it to badmouth her, along with other names.

The only thing left was this stupid memory that appears more and more frequently, Eren got up and looked out of the calls bars in front of him, it was time for breakfast everything else could be forgotten... in this dark cell, breakfast and sleep was the only break from boredom.

Eren looked around the cold and dark cell slowly getting his bearings, today was the day of his trial, he had no time to think of his stupid sister, his own life was currently more important.

*(Y/N)'s POV*

You walked straight laced and tight lipped all the way to your place in the court, it was your brothers trial today, your heart jumped in nervousness but it didn't show on your face. You sighed internally. What the fuck has that stupid brother of yours gotten himself into now? You trusted Erwin though so didn't make any big moves or make your distress obvious, you brother would be fine.