Levi + Reader- Shiganshina Battle S3

Words: 1398

Words: 1398

*3rd person POV*

The bright white blinding flash covered the area, only leaving dark black shadows on the outside of the giant walls, the contrast in colour from the shadows to the light absorbing all other colours. Despite the predicament of the titans, all scouts were forced to shut their eyes to cover them from the flash.

The explosion tumbled and banged behind the walls and the sound of houses being destroyed covered the sounds of screams from the scouts both inside and outside the walls, it was a complete assault on the senses and the flash even came through there closed eye lids, still blinding everyone for a few seconds.

The moment the flash cleared all eyes turned toward the walls. The giant 50-meter Titan form could be seen by all, scouts and titans alike, everything now made sense. Bertolt had shifted, the 50-meter Titan was now here. The scouts were now under attack from both sides.

But for one man, full world ending dread filled his body and soul, his ice eyes were glued to the top of the walls. Levi was completely terrified, even if it didn't show on his face, the emergence of the 50-meter Titan only meant that most if not all of the people inside the walls were dead. Including his lover, (Y/N).

His body and 'Ackerman instinct' was screaming at him to fly up there and over the wall to save her, but he had to will his body to stay put, after all his had his own mission to complete for the good of humanity. It didn't work to calm him but he had to keep telling himself that (Y/N) was alive and still fighting.

*Time Skip*

*Levi's POV*

Why? That one-word question was the only thing running through your mind. It was the only thing that could run through your mind, as it asked all your questions in one word. Your mind whirled with thoughts, but that word is the one that stood out in the very forefront of your mind.

Your eyes lazily gazed around the area and especially at the small group around you, (Y/N) wasn't among them, the small group of survivors all looked at you, your hands shook and the needle in the box rattled, after all it was your decision on who was going to be saved.