PROLOGUE

THIS STORY IS A FANFIC
ONLY A FANFICTION OF ATTACK
ON TITAN.

PLEASE BEAR WITH THE WRONG
SPELLINGS, GRAMMARS, TYPO,
ETC. This may have some wrong
Informations. Please correct
Me if I'm wrong.

⚠️ Some chapters may have matured
Scenes and languages ⚠️

pls support me and like this story!
Arigatou gozaimashita

This is a action-romance which means It's not just love and shits but also
(Y/n) getting with the aot.

©All rights reserved

_________________________________________

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The Walls were three large structures located on Paradis Island that guarded the remnants of Eldia. They were built by the 145th King of Eldia, Karl Fritz, a century ago using countless Colossus Titans. His three Walls, named after the three daughters of Ymir, the Founder. Wall Maria. Wall Rose. Wall Sheena. The Walls reached about 50 meters in height from bottom to top and were incredibly strong in substance, but not indestructible.

In 845, Shiganshina District is the first district to fall when Wall Maria is breached, leading to a massive slaughter and prompting humanity to abandon the entire perimeter and the remaining cities along the Wall as they attempt to consolidate their losses. After the fall of Wall Maria, the survivors take refuge in Wall Rose.

Inside wall sheena, the scout regiment had stayed. These scout regiments/survey corps are the soldiers sending out of the walls to investigate, fight, slaughter titan, and discover.

It was lead by commander erwin smith, together with the section commander Hange zoe, and captain levi ackerman.

They have their own squads.

But a tragic thing had happened on levi's previous squad. They we're killed by the female titan. The female titan is one of the 9 titans on this world. Their goal is to capture the one controlling it.

THE 9 TITANS:

Attack titan
Armored titan
Colossal titan
Female titan
Cart titan
Beast Titan
Warhammer titan
Jaw titan
And the founding titan.

As levi loses his squad, there's one remaining. y/n. She is the only one remained after the killing spree of the female titan.

Their planning to get some recruits this coming graduation of the cadets.

As cadets graduated, they have their squad resemble again.

Sasha braus
Krista reiss
Connie springer
Jean Kirstein
Marco bott
Ymir
Reiner braun
Annie Leonhart
Bertholtdt hoover
Armin arlert
Mikasa ackerman
And eren jaeger.. eren jaeger is a titan shifter of the attack titan. It was revealed when they were retaking wall rose.

The court wants to sentence him death but zachary and commander pixys got an clever idea.

They dealed with eren jaeger to be their weapon to slaughter titans.
Under the command of erwin, he was placed at levi's squad. He had his first mission to cover the hole of the gate in wall rose. By a giant rock. Eren is not completely able to control his powers so everyone in the middle of the mission had no hope when he started to attack people. But in the end, he managed to carry his duty to cover the hole. It was successful. The deaths of the others are not in vain.

(Y/N):

Y/n is a lovely, caring, helpful, and kind girl... That's what they know about her. She is also the second person strongest to captain levi. But she also has a dark side and secret that is hunting her.

(BACKSTORY)
She's abandoned by her family and got sent to a place she don't know.
She is very unfamiliar because she has no idea that she is in a place called underground. The Underground is a subterranean city beneath the innermost land in the capital city of Mitras. Similar underground cities were planned for towns such as Stohess District, but were abandoned and fell into ruin.

y/n don't know what and who are the people in there. She doesn't know where to go. She doesn't even know who is she. In order to live on her own, she's stealing clothes, and food just to make her self alive. Soon as she's 8 year old.. she met a boy . He live in the underground and he invited y/n to stay with them. y/n go with him and lived with him. y/n doesn't have a name to be called so the boy gave her a nickname. 'brunette' because of her brown hair.

🌸🌸