| FIVE

Y/N'S POV

i woke up everyday.. the same.. it's been 1 week since i got to visit annie.

Opening my eyes, waking up on a white room. Laying down the hospital bed, waiting for the squad to visit me..

But..

"Ms. Y/n"

"Hm?"

"You can now be discharge.. but you need to continue recovering in your house." The doctor said.

My eyes glowed. "Really?"

"Yey! Y/n's coming home!" Sasha cheered.

My heart melted... That..

It feels like they're my family... That just made me touch. Im coming home.

"Y/n.. let's go home." Mikasa handed me her hand.

"Yeah.."

I stepped out of the hospital and we walked the way home.

"You can walk huh?" Ymir.

"Yeah.. I'm just a bit slow.." i said and tried to walk faster.

We're getting near the headquarters and I'm already hearing some shouting from the inside. Connie's voice is really loud. I opened the door and saw..

A welcome home sign..

"Shit- she's here guys!"

They all rushed at the front door.

"Okaeri-nasai! Y/n!" They all shouted.

"You guys..."

I.. I don't know what to say. They hugged me and pulled me inside.
There are so many foods that krista made.. sasha helped her.

We ate a feast and the door opened.

"I'm late huh?"

It.. was captain..

"Yeah what took you so long cap?" Armin closed the door and got back to his seat.

"I'm just busy with some things." He said and took a seat beside me.

He looked at me and he started to get some food.

That's just very unusual... Captain come here one times a month.. i also heard from ymir that he comes home twice a week. He was always busy on his office.

"Y/n.. you're red again.." eren pinched my cheek.

I froze and looked at mikasa. I feel heavy presence.. she's staring at me.. while holding the fork.

"I-i'm not! Let's get back to eating.." i said and continued eating.

"Could it be..." Jean.

"You're blushing---" sasha.

My eyes widened. "Wha--what? No! There's no way i'm going to blush!"

"Yeah... Until you see captain"

"Eren i said i'm not"

"Tch."

They laughed and i just laughed with them. I can't look at captain.. i just can't-- because of the tease-

"Oh right! Hange-san and me cleaned your room.. we also changed the positions of your things and the bed. I put it beside the window" krista winked.

"The window...?" I asked.

"Yeah! Mikasa and sasha said that you love looking at the window and watch the rain!" She said.

But.. it's just about to get summer.. I'm getting toasted there ya know...