| FIFTHY-THREE

LEVI'S POV

-F L A S H B A C K- (AFTER THEY RETURNED TO PARADIS AFTER RESCUING Y/N)

"What?" I repeated at the medic.

"She's.. having a baby captain.." he repeated. "You guys are having a baby." He repeated again.

Is this real? I looked at my wife and she was just sleeping peacefully. It's been three hours since we arrived.

"When we we're curing her, there was also something that showed up saying that she has a child inside." He said.

Tch. He already said that a lot of times now.

"Uh.. sir we understand it--" viel said and smiled awkwardly.

"Oh.. right, just call us if you need anything captain, I'll go now." He said and bowed.

He walked out of the room and the kids walked towards her. "Woah.. a new sibling you guys having?" Eren's son said.

"I'm happy!" Loreley cheered. "When is she gonna wake up?" She asked me.

"We don't know but we have to wait" i told her and looked at my squad. "You guys should take a rest too.."

"Yes captain." Jean said and left the room with bald head.

"You two.. let's go to your dad." Mikasa said and the twins go out with her.

Viel and loreley walked towards y/n and sat on beside her. "How did a baby got inside mom.." she exclaimed.

"A stork must've been to the house." Viel said

Damn, my brat's having a child with me again.. i can tell how happy i am but i'm still worried about their safety. Who knows when will the damn marleyans gonna invade paradis.

For now i should just keep them safe and spend time with them.

She looks like a sleeping beauty..

"Oh dad, mom told us once that you guys already met when you're kids.. is that true?" Loreley asked. "That's cool.."

"Erm.. yeah.. we used to live at thr underground." I explained. "And--"

"What? Isn't that a filfthy place and bad people live there--?" She said.

Who taught her that? Sheesh.

"Kinda." I chuckled.

"Tell us more!" She said.

The scenarios flashbacked on my head on how they part our ways..

"I- I don't remember it anymore.." i said and sat on the chair.

"Awe.."

"Mom's right hand looks scary."  Viel said.

I looked at her arm and there's steam going out. "She's regenerating." I told him.

"I want to be mom someday.." loreley said and looked at y/n. "She's so strong that she couldn't die.." she chuckled.

"You mean you wanna be a titan.. shifter?" I asked.

"Yeah! But uncle reiner said i had to eat Someone who's a titan shifter to be like them.." she said.

"I'll just be like dad.." viel said. "He leads people and- protect 'em from creepy looking titans." He said.

Is that how he sees me? I mean.. there's no mistake that i do kill titans but I don't see myself leading people.. oh yeah, i lead them to death.

I patted him. "You can be like me but a different one." I smiled.

"Sure!" He exclaimed. "Just.. when will you let me join the scouts..?" He asked.

He's too young.. but some scouts also joined at the age of 12.. just like him..

"As long as we have enough scouts to protect people here from titans." I said. "Your mom will let you.. someday." I added.

-E N D  O F  F L A S H B A C K-

She's fell asleep for a while now.. i should check outside.

*Door opens*

"Oh.. captain levi, how's y/n doing?" Pieck asked. She's healed up already.

"She's napping." I said. "Where's the squad?"

"They're in annie's room because she can't stop crying earlier but now she's kinda relaxed." She added. "Congratulations on your third born." She smiled.

"Yeah." I thanked her and walked to leonhart's room. She was also headinf there carrying a bowl of soup.

*Door opens*

"Oh captain?" Coconut head was also there. "Is y/n fine now?"

"She's taking a nap.." i repeated. Pieck put the soup in Leonhart's table.

"Eat it when you're hungry." She said.

"Thank you pieck.." she still has a red eyes from her crying.

Horseface come up to me. "She keeps looking for her father.." he whispered.

"Tch. I'll head out now." I told them.

"Already?"

"I just checked up on you guys. Y/n can wake up anytime." I said and headed out.

I was walking to the hallway and looked outside the window. Hange would be happy if she heard that we have our third born.. and she'd be excited to know the gender.

*Door opens*

She's still sleeping huh?

I walked up to her and sat beside her and fixed her hair. She looks like just like the time when she's also in a place like this when the female titan incident happened.

Isabel and farlan would be happy seeing us together now.. having our own family and never going apart again.

She yawned and rubbed her eyes. "Mmh.."

"Hi brat." I said and she chuckled.

"Don't tell me you're just watching me sleeping from earlier.."

"I do." I said and she laughed.

"Oh.. i just dreamed of my sister.." she added and i helped her to sat.

"Historia?" I asked.

She shook her head. "Frieda.. She's congratulating me." She smiled.

🌸🌸