| TEN

LEVI'S POV

"Go back to the headquarters and change." I told them. Their clothes are dusted. They can't go to work like that. I looked at y/n. The small girl is clinging at her.

Why does she always clings at her?

"Captain, we'll get going." Jean said and walked away.

"Levi." Erwin called me. "Our next mission will be outside the walls.. next month. Inform your squad." He said.

"Alright." I said and catches up with the brats. But I can't see them.

They got away that fast? Tch.

I'll just tell them later when they came back. And we have a meeting coming up about the armored titan. Hange told us that she's suspicious of someone on my squad.

Tch. Another responsibility.

TIMESKIP: 1 WEEK LATER...

"Captain.. do you want to.. come with us.. down the town later?" Y/n asked me. I looked at her. "O-oh.. uh.. if you're busy it's fine.. I'll take my leave now--"

"I'll go." I said.

She turned around me, smiled, and left.

....

....

....

Did i just let her enter my room..?

"Tch." I exclaimed and heard some cheering outside.

"Yey! We're all set then!"

Going out with a lot of brat could be quiet a drag..

Y/N'S POV

I'm searching for a outfit to use later.. i want a proper one.

Should i wear a skirt..? No..
A dress? No..

Aaaah! I don't know what to wear. Or I'll just wear my casual outfit.

*Door opens*

"hi y/n!" Krista.

"Krista.. knock next time before entering.." i said.

"Oh.. sorry." She looked at my cabinet
"What a mess..?" She chuckled. "You don't know what to wear? Don't you?" She picked up the clothes that i threw.

"How'd you know?" I asked. She just laughed.

"It's obvious.. here, let me help you." She pulled me up. "Let's see.. it looks well on you if you'd just wear a skirt or dress."

"What? I don't wear that.. I'll just wear jeans.." i said.

"No! It'll look better promise! Besides, you'll get your hair trimmed. It will fit you right." She smiled.

I sighed. "Fine.."

She picked up the white top and a pink skirt. "Here!"

"Eh? We'll have the same outfit.." i said.

She smiled. "Isn't that cute?? Come on!" She pushed me inside the bathroom with the outfit she gave me.

Last time i wore a skirt captain complained.

"y/n! I'm waiting!"

Oh right.

I cleaned myself and weared the outfit.. it seems so small for me..

I got out of the bathroom and kept pulling down the skirt.

"Don't do that.. you'll rip it." She said and brushes my hair. "Let's go!" She pulled me.