| SIXTY-FOUR

Y/N'S POV

"The kids.. are they on the gate now?" I stood up.

"The gate is closed!" He said. I felt relief.

"Y/n, you need to--"

A loud explosion covered our hearing and I hadn't got a chance on listening to mikasa.

"What the.."

I looked outside the window and saw a smoke coming from the town. They're attacking..

I gulped. "The beast titan will soon be here.." i said and looked at the soldier. "Pieck? Where is she?"

"Cart titan is already alerted and now gearing up!" The soldier said.

"Prepare the soldiers. All of them." Armin commanded.

The soldier saluted to him and rushed out. What was mikasa saying again-

Mikasa pulled me out of the room together with annie. "Wha-- wait!"

I looked back at the office trying to take a look at levi before they hid me out of the battlefield. "Le--" the door suddenly closed.

"We have no time y/n." Mikasa said. "Captain will see you later. He will see you."

I'm getting worried and scared.

Mikasa and annie soon took me up inside the wall sneakily. There's a empty space on the wall which reiner told me. They also put light and a hole  so i can see what's going on.

Annie was about to close the wall but i stopped it.

"You guys, goodluck." I told them.

Annie smiled to me bitterly and held my hands. "After this, you'll wear a crown and I'll be the one who's saying that back to you." She said.

They started to cover up the wall and flew away. I kept hearing the flying boats and a lot of explosions outside. I also heard some soldiers now using their odm gear.

I saw a lot of people falling from the sky-- no.. they're parachuting? I looked at the hole outside and looked up clearly.

Shit.

A loud voice started to shout and the people parachuting started to turn into titans.

I knew it!

"This is not good.." i exclaimed.

I saw eren, reiner, and annie transforming near the central and now running towards the falling titans.

What are they planning to do? They transformed some of their allies into titans and risking them.. could it be they're trying to let the scouts and shifters lose energy and the marleyan soldiers will have a chance on attacking them?

I also saw pieck and the soldiers on her gears firing the machine guns.

I sat back down and all i was hearing was explosions and people dying.

Armin.. He's the signal whenever i gotta use the warhammer..

Wall sina can handle the colossal's transformation but it'll wipe out the town. Good thing the people are now evacuated.

But I can't just watch here.. I'm scared but i also want to fight.

"We'll watch them grow up together."

The tears fell in my eyes and i immediately wiped it out. Damn you levi. You didn't said it was a promise. I don't trust that word.

I took a peek outside and my eyes widened. What happened..