| FIFTEEN

Y/N'S POV

After hange-san showed me that thing.. she made me return to captain because he might get mad again.. well..

He's always grumpy tho..

*DOOR OPENS*

"I'm back.." i said and closed the door.

He was still reading the paper. He didn't glare at me.

Anyway...

How the hell did he figure out that i'm from annie? Did someone told him? Hitch?

But hitch alerts me when the survey corps were there so.. no.

I'll just keep quiet.. a punishment is not good.

"Ah..." My fist hurts.. i opened the bandage to see what is the situation there.. it's still bleeding.

This is pain..

*---------------------------------------------------------*

*Glass shatters*

"y/n? What's going on?" My sister asked me.

"I'm sorry... It slipped on my hands.." i apologized.

"It's okay! Now we just-- oh.." she was about to pick up the pieces and clean it but she stopped.

"Onee-chan.. you said we don't pick up glasses.. we might get hurt." I told her.

"Right.." she says. I'm confused because.. my big sister is afraid of getting herself hurt or getting a scratch. Is it because she don't want her beautiful skin to get a blood?

She picked up a broom and cleaned it.
"Be careful next time y/n... Okay?" She said.

I nodded.

"When will historia play with me again..?" I asked her.

The smile on her face faded. "Y/n.. what if someday... Someone told you that.. historia is also your sister?" She asked.

Woah!

My eyes widened with cheer. "That'd be amazing! We can always play! And she also told me you are her big sister!" I said.

I don't understand why is she not happy hearing that.. isn't it amazing that i have a sister?

"Onee-chan..?" I asked.

She looked at me and hugged me.

"O-onee-chan.. you're... I can't breathe..!" I told her. She's squeezing me..

"Oh.. I'm sorry! That's just because you are so precious.." she said.. a tear fell off her eye.

"Are you.. crying?" I asked again.

"No! It's just water! Come on.. let's have dinner already!" She said and pulled me back at the house.

*---------------------------------------------------------*

"Y/n?"

I looked at captain. "Y-yes..?" I asked.

"Are you having a headache?" He asked and walked towards me. He patted me and sat beside me.

"N-no... Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah.. i just feel like doing this.." he said and hugged me. He looked at me and chuckled. "You brat.. you're blushing.."