| SIXTY-THREE

Y/N'S POV

-2 AND A HALF MONTHS LATER-

"Sweetie i--" i took a deep breath. "You'll join in.. when you're needed.. you understand?" I held loreley's face.

"For now you'll go by the inner gate.. and wait for the call." Levi said and hugged them. "Go on.."

"Why is everybody moving around.." anna asked. "I'm getting scared.."

"Anna, you'll go with them." Annie said and hugged her daughter.

"But you said they'll invade paradis after a year.." viel said.

These kids.. hah...

"Do you know how many months had passed now? We'll evacuate everyone in wall rose early because no one knows when they will invade." Armin said.

"Right.."

They looked so down.

The plan armin said was evacuating the citizens at wall rose. Historia, princess hime, and von was now staying somewhere afar from this. They left yesterday.

Armin also said that these kids will stay at the inner gate of wall sina. He said he'll just send them whenever they're needed.

I.. was ordered to hid in the shadows while they're looking for me. I'm their target so they'll probably prioritize me, but as soon as they can't see or find me the scouts might be able to wipe them out.

I removed wedding ring and gave it to viel. "I might lose it.." i reasoned and smiled. I just wanna give it to them in case i..

Levi stood up and the others also says goodbye to them. These kids must be really worried.

I saw mikasa removed her scarf and put it onto miyoki. This is the first time i saw her removed it after a decade.

Eren patted his son and watched them as they hopped on the carriage. Anna, viel, and loreley also go after them.

"Bye!" I waved.

My smile soon faded after they started moving forward. I put my hands down watching them. We soon returned to the headquarters waiting for armin.

Mikasa and eren are with him while jean, connie, reiner, pieck, annie are on the lookout at the top of the wall. Levi was with me, he said he'll stay with me for a bit because i look so down after they left.

He was talking to a soldier outside while i stood up and walked around. I opened the rooms and saw empty bed and shelves.

First off i got inside historia's old room. It's pretty dusty because it hasn't been used and cleaned.

I got to ymir's old room and no things. She's always sleeping on historia's room on that days..

I got inside sasha's room.

*Door opens*

'oh heh y/n! Do you wanna try this snack i got down the town? Come on in!'

I blinked my eyes and saw no one there.

I got inside jean, connie, reiner, and bertholtdt's room too. I didn't intended to to inside eren and mikasa's room. It's too private and locked.

I opened my old room and it's not that dusty because they've been using this a room for the kids whenever they're playing.

'Y/n! Wake up!'

'Sash-- krista? You're too heavy!'

'come on! I cooked something!'

'oka-- hey sasha! What are you doing in my closet?'