| FIFTHY- EIGHT

Y/N'S POV

I was making food for them now while i just put von to rest after breastfeeding him.

"Oh.. levi's tea-- no." I was about to make tea for him but i remember they were training so they need hydration which is just water.

For pete's sake, that man made tea his water.

*Door opens*

"We're back!" Loreley exclaimed.

I looked at them."welcome home.. i just made food." I smiled and put the food at the table.

Levi removed his shoes and walked up to me. "It's a drag." He sighed and i chuckled. "I'll just change." He said and walked upstairs

"You two change outfit before touching your brother." I reminded them and they got upstairs too.

I also prepared orange juice for them and sat on the couch to wait for them. I wonder how did the training go? Levi said it's a drag.

Levi got downstairs and kissed me.

"Uwaaaaaaa"

Oh no.

"You woke him up." I looked at levi.

He chuckled. "We just arrived, he felt my presence so he waked up." He said.

Stupid. He's still a baby.

"Hi there, love." Levi exclaimed and carried von. Von slowly stopped crying.

The two rushed down too.

"Eat now." I told them. "How did it go?" I asked them.

The both of them had smiling faces. "Dad showed us how to take out a titan's nape!" Loreley smiled.

Oh i'm scared that one day they might take out mine too-

"Oh that's good!" I exclaimed.

"He also let us use the odm gear-" levi cut viel off.

"Viel..!" Levi exclaimed and looked at me. He cleared his throat and looked away.

He... Let.. them use that?!

"Levi.." i exclaimed.

"My name's hon." He said.

"Why did you let them use that? They haven't learn much yet." I smiled at him. The kids might think we're starting an argument again.

"Uh-oh.." i heard loreley from the kitchen.

"Tch.. they learned and used it safely. Besides, they can't stop convincing me on--"

I looked at them. "Oh, you're the ones who wanted that?" I smiled at them.

"We're.. sorry." Viel smiled nervously.

I sighed. "You guys aren't even permitted to use a professional training.." i said.

"You said coconut hea--"

I glared at levi. "Yeah, i said the equipments are the only one what is permitted."

"Tch.. sorry." He said.

"Eat some food too." I told him and walked up to loreley to tie her hair. "Did you lost your pony tail again?" I asked her.

She nodded and chuckled. "Hehe.."

"Mom, what do dad mean when he said we're not just going to fight titans?" Viel asked me.

What do he mea-- oh..

He already told them? "Well, you know, there are still bad guys outside who deserve to die--"

"Y/n, say it to them nicely." Levi told me. Nicely?! How am i going to tell them to kill people NICELY LEVI ACKERMAN?! He looked at the kids. "You're also gonna fight people of-- marley." He said.

Loreley looked surprised while viel was just listening while munching. He looked like sasha while eating..

"The guys.. who wanted to kill mom..?" He asked.

Loreley looked at him. "What--?! Them?!"

Jeez..

"Now, now.. i guess.." i chuckled.

"To be honest.. I'm willing to kill people if it's the ones who wanted to hurt my mom.." loreley said.

I finished doing her hair and was just looking at her.

"Atleast dad kept his promise on taking her back.. Right dad?" Viel looked at levi.

Levi just smiled at him.

Promise?

"Uwaaaaaaa"

"Oh! He's crying!" Loreley dranked juice and stood up to go to von.

"Clean your hands little brat." Levi told her. She washed up her hands and goes back to them.

"Hi!" She played with von.

I sat beside viel. "When you both became scouts.. Don't let your sister in danger.. you understand?" I told him.

He smiled. "I won't."

"Keep it up.." i caressed his head.

*Knock knock*

"Eh?" Loreley exclaimed and opened the door. "Oh.. hi mister.. uh.. mister beardo.."

"Loey!" Levi exclaimed.

"Oh- sorry." She chuckled and goes back.

"Lady y/n." The scout said. I stood up and walked up to the door. "This is urgent." He said.

"Urgent..? What is it?" I asked.

"You'll know if you go there." He said and looked outside. "I also believe captain levi is needed there."

"Tch. Give me a break." Levi scoffed. "I'll call the babysitters." He said and stood up.

"They're already here captain." The scout said. The babysitters starts to enter the house.

"Oh.. thank you." I exclaimed. "Should we change or something?" I asked.

"We'll be at the execution ground." He added.

What? Are they gonna kill Someone?

"I'll just get m--" before i finished, levi put a jacket on me.

"Let's go." He said and grabbed my arms. "You two, we'll be back." Levi told the kids.

"Okay." Both of them said. .

What is happening anyways? Why on execution ground? Who's gonna execute?

Four scouts are walking behind us and two maids in front.

"What could it be.." i wondered.

"He said it's urgent so expect that it's related to the enemy." Levi said.

I looked at him. "Hon, your polo is unbuttoned." I pointed. He immediately fixed the bottom button if his polo.

We reached the door to the execution ground. I saw armin and the squad at the window surrounding something.. what is it?

The guards behind us opened the door for us.

"Guys wha--" i exclaimed. "Huh?"

🌸🌸