| TWENTY-NINE

THIRD PERSON'S POV

(War for paradise arc)

They got there and he denies them, due to believing Eren is under Zeke's control. The three of them left the room hopeless.

Shortly after leaving, an explosion occurs in Zackly's office, killing the Commander-in-Chief and three others. Mikasa immediately covers armin and pushed y/n away from the explosion.

*Cough* "y/n?" Armin asked.

"I'm.. fine.. what was that.. *cough*"

Mikasa pulled them both. "We need to get out of here.

Later that night, the military branches meet to discuss the developments, when a soldier rushes in and tells them that Eren had escaped. They all got shocked.

On a mountain path, Eren assembles with his Survey Corps followers, who had orchestrated Zackly's assassination. Eren tells the group that they are to locate Zeke.

The next morning, while the Corps ride out, Pieck sits reading a paper, having successfully infiltrated the Walls.

The military has lost over one hundred soldiers due to the defection of Eren Yeager and his followers. Acting Commander-in-Chief Dot Pixis has Hange Zoë and Nile Dok secure the personnel who either know of Zeke Yeager's whereabouts or protect the Queen's residence.

Pixis reveals that he plans to negotiate with the "Yeagerists" by offering them knowledge of Zeke's location and that he hopes to bring the two sides together for the sake of Eldia's survival.

Hange takes the remaining members of the 104th with them to investigate a restaurant after noting the line of work taken up by many of the Marleyan prisoners of war.  While gabi and falco was talking to niccolo, gabi told him that she's the one who killed sasha braus. Niccolo smashed a bottle of wine at her but instead, falco defended gabi.

He carried falco and pushed gabi outside. They don't know what is niccolo doing to the two kids.

He told sasha's family that the kids are the one who killed their daughter. Mr. Braus then explained that he taught sasha as a hunter.

While kaya, sasha's adoptive sister intends to kill gabi with a knife but mikasa stopped her. Y/n then grabs gabi and fixed her wounds.

They got into a room when they cleaned gabi, on the other room, niccolo revealed that that wine is containing zeke's spinal fluid. Hange got shocked and niccolo said they must clean falco because he drank some.

After cleaning gabi, y/n goes outside to see hange and the others. As soon as she got outside and closed the door, she saw.

"Ere-" she cannot continued because floch covers her mouth. "Mmh?!"

"Be quiet, royal girl." Floch whispered and take y/n to the other room. She saw eren entered the room where mikasa and armin was.

When she was taken where hange and the others are, she saw them handcuffed. "Lady y/n?!" Hange exclaimed.

"Mmmhnmh!!!"

Floch removes y/n's tape on her mouth. "Ha..."

"So.. i got a question." Floch said.

"Stay away from me you fcking shit." She kicked him. She intends to fight with them but she stopped as soon floch and the mens pointed a gun at them.

"Y/n.. stop." Hange orders. Y/n stand back with them.

"Where.. is your son?" Floch asked and pointed his gun at y/n's head.

"Why would i tell you?" She asked. "I don't care if you pull the trigger of that gun. You'll never know and I won't let you lay a finger on my son!" She shouted.