| FOURTHY-THREE

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Mmm.. ow.." y/n exclaimed.

"Mom?" Viel exclaimed.

"Swee-- rrgh.." she said and it's hard for her to move. " Ah.. my body." She said.

"Don't move much." Levi said. "Let your body regenerate first." He added and looked around. "Where's loey?" He asked

"She's with anna." Viel said.

Y/n layed down. "Just.. where the hell did that titans came from.." she exclaimed and viel handed her a glass of water. "Thanks sweetie."

"Leonhart actually tried to see where it came from but.. a bunch of titans attacked her." Levi said.

Y/n chuckled. "I thought that ymir wiped out the titans"

"Annie?" Armin exclaimed. "You're awake." He chuckled.

"Where's my.. daughter?" She asked.
Armin helped her to sat. Reiner and pieck are already healed up and returned to headquarters with jean and connie. Eren also got there with mikasa and his sons.

"She's with loey but she'll come back." Armin smiled.

Viel hugged y/n. Y/n hugged her back. "You missed me that much?" She chuckled and looked at levi. Levi smiled at them and y/n caressed his head.

"Come to think of it.. I haven't cut your hair for a while.." y/n said.

Levi recalls a memory of someone and his heart melted. He sees y/n and viel the image of him and his mother that time.

"Hon.? What's wrong?" She asked.

Levi looked at her. "Nothing.." he said.

*Door opens*

"Mom? You're awake!" Loreley exclaimed and ran at y/n. Y/n smiled at her.

"Mom.. are you okay now?" Anna asked annie. Annie pinched her nose. "Ow.."

She chuckled. "I am.." she smiled.

Armin stood up. "You two should heal up soon, the meeting will begin any minute now." Armin said and hold onto the door. "I'll be waiting for you all." He said and goes out

"Do you want me to cut your hair?" Y/n asked viel.

"Sure." He said and y/n pinched his cheeks.

"Jeez.. aren't you two are just little beans yesterday.." she said. "Y'all growing big.." she added.

"Loey's still a baby." Levi said.

"Eh?! I'm not." Loreley flipped her hair.

"Awe you are.." y/n chuckled.

"Tch." She exclaimed.

-HALF AN HOUR LATER-

"Titans are attacking paradise once again.. and we don't know how did that happened." One of the higher-ups says.

"That's why we're trying to figure it out by happening an expedition." Armin said. "We'll lock up both the gates and marley's departation to prevent it."

"Are you saying that marley has something to do with this?"

Armin sighed and looked at annie. Annie smiled at him bitterly telling him he can do it.

"T-that's right, we're planning an investigation on marley's laboratory center." Armin said.

"Onee-san.. Do you really think..?" Historia whispered to her.